Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

Just a question.

Why is the Psynews time (clock) 2 hours behind? :unsure:

My post says "6:02 pm", but my time here is 8:02 pm.

Anyone else notice this?

for your post, it says 12:02am for me, but i think i purposely set my time like this so i could fit in more with everyone from europe.... :unsure:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question.

Why is the Psynews time (clock) 2 hours behind? :unsure:

My post says "6:02 pm", but my time here is 8:02 pm.

Anyone else notice this?

Check in "My controls" - "Options" - "Board settings" if you're set on your local time.

Check in "My controls" - "Options" - "Board settings" if you're set on your local time.

Posted ImageD'oh!

That did work, thanks Go-Goa Trancer!

I had it set to my time zone from the beginning, but I guess with all the upgrades

and "offline" appearances Psynews has seen lately... thing's got f*cked up a bit.

:P

pink rubber pony :lol:

its kinda cute... in a sick mental way :D

Well, I personally prefere other rubber stuff but to each his own I say... :ph34r::P

What does it take to get Radi banned? How many warnings left?

I think its a fake account anyway ... ignore user is your friend ;)

I think its a fake account anyway ... ignore user is your friend ;)

He convinced us that he is real multiple times.

If it is someone's fake account we would never be able to see his 'six pack' on the beach, so he is real, and I agree with Snap. DSTRY TH PHCKR. <_<

Why is the motorway thread looked again, so first new threads get merged and now the mainthred get looked, what s this, so i am not able to talk about improving streets in bulgaria at all or whats that bullshit, i want an answer as i think this is stupid, i cant download the pics here as i havnt any cable to connect the camera to the computer, in germany i will show the pics.

Why is the motorway thread looked again, so first new threads get merged and now the mainthred get looked, what s this, so i am not able to talk about improving streets in bulgaria at all or whats that bullshit, i want an answer as i think this is stupid, i cant download the pics here as i havnt any cable to connect the camera to the computer, in germany i will show the pics.

Sorry, but your thread was locked until you can post some pictures, because before that, there is just useless posts of spam and more spam. You clearly must see that yourself.

i cant download the pics here as i havnt any cable to connect the camera to the computer, in germany i will show the pics.

But a few days ago you showed us some stepp pictures of skinny girls, yes? You can buy a replacement cable for peanuts if you lost that one.

You know what I think? There are no such pictures.

But a few days ago you showed us some stepp pictures of skinny girls, yes? You can buy a replacement cable for peanuts if you lost that one.

You know what I think? There are no such pictures.

I swear ive taken pics, youll see.

Don't worry Radi, i just gave the mods a warning for that!

:)

goazzzz i laughed about your pic, the tunnels even dont have any lights, how ridiculous is that

maybe it did not occur to you, but this is not the bulgarian road thread. so please, keep the roads out of here.

goazzzz i laughed about your pic, the tunnels even dont have any lights, how ridiculous is that

Just as ridiculous as every single post of yours! We turn lights off during day time, to save some money! Those money are send every month to Bulgaria to save you from poverty! How do you think these roads are built?

*Sorry for hijaking!