Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that is correct. I had to take one for the team.

Do you find you're walking just a little abnormally now?

:P

There are warnings happening aktually, goazzz and i got warnings, i hope OD got a warning for his last post also, because that was fucking nasty and fucking unreasonable, he thinks he is someone better maybe, the bad thing is that there aren´t drama threads were people complain and mods explain and people complain and mods argue etc, i miss these threads quite a lot with many people fighting to each other and complaining etc, on other forums there are often such threads but not with mods included, just the members who fight pages over pages, damn is that funny.

There are warnings happening aktually, goazzz and i got warnings, i hope OD got a warning for his last post also, because that was fucking nasty and fucking unreasonable, he thinks he is someone better maybe, the bad thing is that there aren´t drama threads were people complain and mods explain and people complain and mods argue etc, i miss these threads quite a lot with many people fighting to each other and complaining etc, on other forums there are often such threads but not with mods included, just the members who fight pages over pages, damn is that funny.

:rolleyes:

we had a fight thread but it failed miserably. Obviously this forum is too nice :blink:

OD indeed got a warning for his post.

You know what the most funniest thing about your post is? First you report OD because you felt offended by what he wrote and then you complain that there is not enough drama and that you miss threads with pages full of figts and of course without the interventions of the mods. IMHO this makes you a big fat hypocrit.

You know what the most funniest thing about your post is? First you report OD because you felt offended by what he wrote and then you complain that there is not enough drama and that you miss threads with pages full of figts and of course without the interventions of the mods. IMHO this makes you a big fat hypocrit.

Tatsu i mean fights which don´t go to deep personal attacks, on KVR audio i replied to several threads with fights with no personal attacks but just with arguing because people had different opinions and everyone tried to force the others to think what he thinks is best is aktually best, such discussions can aktually be very funny and sometimes even turn out into laug threads because at the end users aren´t serious anymore or into offtopic discussions and taht´s funny. What´s not funny is when people start deep personal attacks.

Oh, so you are talking about discussions going on and not fights. Nice to know, thanks for clearing that up.

Tatsu i mean fights which don´t go to deep personal attacks, on KVR audio i replied to several threads with fights with no personal attacks but just with arguing because people had different opinions and everyone tried to force the others to think what he thinks is best is aktually best, such discussions can aktually be very funny and sometimes even turn out into laug threads because at the end users aren´t serious anymore or into offtopic discussions and taht´s funny. What´s not funny is when people start deep personal attacks.

on kvr audio they tell you the same things about you that people are doing here, whats the difference? ;)

on kvr audio they tell you the same things about you that people are doing here, whats the difference? ;)

A few people have something against me, yeah but there were more people who had dntohing against me than people who had something against me

I guess he reported me as well....?

There's no hiding from you reger.

:P

why do we have no official forum rubberduck here :mellow::( ?

We do have, it's called The Quachen. Just look for its profile or several old topics with talk about it.

Of course we have a rubber duck mascot. His name is Cinos

Wronge again, he'd be a rubber pony... :ph34r:

Just a question.

Why is the Psynews time (clock) 2 hours behind? :unsure:

My post says "6:02 pm", but my time here is 8:02 pm.

Anyone else notice this?