Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

Reznik is the most stupid nick i´ve ever seen.

:angry:

Reznik's very cool!

:wub:

im getting that message also on the penis thread.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im getting that mAssage also on the penis thread.

Now that sounds comforting!! :lol:

I just get that message when I'm opening the old my benis is thread, the others seem to be allright. Maybe it's because of the old poll that doesn't load properly?

yeah, i thought so too, dont know it it happens to other old poll threads too.

nemo, this is sarkasmus, is it called like that? I did thank you in another thrad though so your sarkasmus is useless.

yes it is sarcasm, and no you DID NOT thank me. Furthermore, I do not CARE anymore :)

If I leave as an Admin, do you guys think there is a SLIGHTEST chance that Cinos might come back? I kind of miss him, he could really do some good here at the moment! :)

If I leave as an Admin, do you guys think there is a SLIGHTEST chance that Cinos might come back? I kind of miss him, he could really do some good here at the moment! :)

Well why don't you ask him?

I'd like to file a formal complaint about exotic and his custom title. I find it very antagonising and deeply insulting and such blatant snipes at people's religion shouldn't go unpunished. Maybe the moderation team can ban him for a month and send some people over to his house to beat him up. Badly beat him up.

I'd like to file a formal complaint abot exotic and his custom title. I find it very antagonising and deeply insulting and such blatant snipes at people's religion shouldn't go unpunished. Maybe the moderation team can ban him for a month and send some people over to his house to beat him up. Badly beat him up.

as long as its not complained about from the person mentioned, we can not do anything. sorry Charlie :(

I'd like to file a formal complaint about exotic and his custom title. I find it very antagonising and deeply insulting and such blatant snipes at people's religion shouldn't go unpunished. Maybe the moderation team can ban him for a month and send some people over to his house to beat him up. Badly beat him up.

:lol: relax charlie .. i'll try and think of a better one !! suggestions are welcome.

I want to point out that the mods have been too lazy lately. Where are the warnings and bans?

Didnt they ban you for a month or so in between ?