Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complaint Taken, do you wish to recieve a warning as well, sir? :lol:

I might pass on the warning this time, if that's okay. Still have a little left of the last warning to keep me going.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello there! My subject there isn't a complaint about moderation, but I don't know where to ask it on the forum. I didn't follow the infos of the forum since some weeks now, so I don't know if someone mentionned it somewhere and is in the same case as me, but I don't receive anymore validating mails when someone writes me PM's on psynews. I have always to enter the forum to see if I received or not a message.

Can a mod or admin help me to solve this problem, because it's more practical for me to receive this validating mail, since I'm currently very busy with work. Thank you for the understanding. :)

Imho you can change that if you go to "my controls" at the top of the page and then to " Email Settings". Have you tried that?

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello Tatsu! Thank for your reply and advice! :) Unfortunately, I tried already the email settings, but it didn't work. Anyway, I will not make a drama for a such problem, it doesn't matter :lol: It was just more practical for me, that's all. :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello Nemo,

I got a PM on psynews and a confirmation email for it. It seems that the system is working perfectly again. Thanks for your help. :)

Hello Nemo,

I got a PM on psynews and a confirmation email for it. It seems that the system is working perfectly again. Thanks for your help. :)

All hail the Webmaster Mars for that! :)

I think that changing radi's nickname back was not the right thing to do, I'd say Nemo is being childish.

:ph34r:

Id say that you should read the posts of Radi as of late. I am not a fucking service you know, and when someone calls me names when I didnt deserve it then he does not deserve my service, easy as fucking that (He DEMANDED basically to get his nick changed, and didnt even fucking THANK me when I did!).

If radi wants to be anonymous, then he can register under yasen and we will accept that. If you had a site, where you only get shit from certain people, you wouldnt do them a favor either I am sure.

So, get over it, its changed, and it will never be changed back.

this is my LAST comment about this, there is no use to continue the conversation.

Regards,

Nemo

Id say that you should read the posts of Radi as of late. I am not a fucking service you know, and when someone calls me names when I didnt deserve it then he does not deserve my service, easy as fucking that (He DEMANDED basically to get his nick changed, and didnt even fucking THANK me when I did!).

If radi wants to be anonymous, then he can register under yasen and we will accept that. If you had a site, where you only get shit from certain people, you wouldnt do them a favor either I am sure.

So, get over it, its changed, and it will never be changed back.

this is my LAST comment about this, there is no use to continue the conversation.

Regards,

Nemo

Are you taking the stuff he says too personal? :)

Come on, this guy is pure entertainment, if he leaves the forum will become much less funny.

OK, I admit it, I just wanted the radi6404 nickname for myself :)

It got set invisible since it tunred into a fight and flame session that had nothing to do with Linux anymore.

Nemo, you seem to still not understand, who started to call who names, eh? You told me several times i am very stupid and dumb and have apsolutly no clue of computers etc etc, you can´t know that as i told you there, too, you think you are still right, oh my god. I just said that i tink a OS should be easy to install and than you imediatelly said, omg yasen, the next time you will say solaris is shit... You offended me quite often, you said i have no knowledge am sutpi d unintelligent etc etc, don´t you tihnk that this is offensive, maybe even more offensive than calling someone names? I think not i but you should give me your hand and say, ok i overacted a bit because it´s your fault, you started insulting me, had it been better if i had accepted your insults and said nothing, for you probably but the least ting i can stand is if someone strats rude personal attacks altough i don´t refer to him but just to a topic.

Nemo, you seem to still not understand, who started to call who names, eh? You told me several times i am very stupid and dumb and have apsolutly no clue of computers etc etc, you can´t know that as i told you there, too, you think you are still right, oh my god. I just said that i tink a OS should be easy to install and than you imediatelly said, omg yasen, the next time you will say solaris is shit... You offended me quite often, you said i have no knowledge am sutpi d unintelligent etc etc, don´t you tihnk that this is offensive, maybe even more offensive than calling someone names? I think not i but you should give me your hand and say, ok i overacted a bit because it´s your fault, you started insulting me, had it been better if i had accepted your insults and said nothing, for you probably but the least ting i can stand is if someone strats rude personal attacks altough i don´t refer to him but just to a topic.

-_-