Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

I don´t get why ale´s thread got locked, it wasn´t spam and tere where no fights so there isn´t a valit reason for the topic to be locked. Sometimes threads with lots of spam and personal insults don´t get closed but sometimes harmless threads get closed and i don´t know why.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don´t get why ale´s thread got locked, it wasn´t spam and tere where no fights so there isn´t a valit reason for the topic to be locked. Sometimes threads with lots of spam and personal insults don´t get closed but sometimes harmless threads get closed and i don´t know why.

You dont get it? Try reading his other topics ;)

shouldn't we lock this topic :P

kidding

on topic: still no complains what so ever,

even better,

I like more structure then the superchoas that it was before (and still is a bit but doens't bother me),

just like istratrance that's good imo,

some people need more structure then others , I think I'm one of those

and I'm not alone I guess,

so for the good health of all users

good work ;)

Question... am I right in believing nemo banned Cinos, tried to keep it quiet, then unbanned him?

he quite didnt keep it quiet, i reckon. he said something like that about radi and cinos night before at efnet, but as a joke, still, i dont think there was anything to hide about them, it was obvious that they might get banned considering their high warn level :D

he quite didnt keep it quiet, i reckon. he said something like that about radi and cinos night before at efnet, but as a joke, still, i dont think there was anything to hide about them, it was obvious that they might get banned considering their high warn level :D

What, radi's banned too?

Question... am I right in believing nemo banned Cinos, tried to keep it quiet, then unbanned him?

Not really. There was a topic in which radi was asking about the meaning of the wink smiley, Cinos and other people started mocking and provoking radi, he freaked out at Cinos, Cinos reported him. I saw the report and closed the topic (late Sathurday night) and told everybody to quit it. Nemo wrote a PM to Cinos to explain why no other action (like a warning for radi) was taken and (according to Nemo, he should tell you about the exact happenings) then Cinos was pushing nemo to warn Radi, they were exchanging PMs. Finally Nemo gave Cinos a warning for lobbying since he admited that he was provoking radi so he could report him for using foul language and get him another warning (radi's warnlevel is also rather high). If you give a warning the warnlevel alters automaticaly so you have to give a ban when entereing the last warning, that's why Cinos was maybe not able to post for a while (I don't know if Nemo just warned by PM or used the warnign procedure). We talked about it in the mod forum to decide how to go on since it's Cinos final warning (ban, how long and so on). We decided to do some sort of a compromise and Nemo wrote Cinos another PM and told him that his warnlevel will set back no 87% (which means also the ban is no longer running) if he promises to ignore radi from now on. Cinos then said he will leave anyway and mad his last topic.

Nemo can give you some more details since I only saw the first PM (the one he wrote Cinos about why radi didn't get a warning) and the thread report. But this is the basic story.

Charlie,

Basically Cinos provoked Radi (And they have an ongoing issue, so it gets heated very fast). Of course Radi gets pissed off like hell, and then tells Cinos to fuck off. Cinos reports him. I then decided, that if ONE is getting a warning, the other should as well! So I told Cinos that I would rather not give ANYONE a warning, but he kept on pushing for a Radi BAN.

Anyhow, I didnt want to BAN neither Radi nor Cinos, so I decided to teach them both a lesson, by giving them a warning and Ban Cinos temporarily. I then removed the BAN from Cinos, and also the warning for Radi. IMO It takes 2 to tango, and they were both very inapropriate. Cinos however really pushed for a BAN of another member, and that is not ON.

And yeah, I didnt try to hide anything at all ;)

So, I hope that explains why Cinos got a ban (Since he had a warn-level of 83%).

Did you hear a diffrent story? Or were you just GENUINLY interessted? :)

Nemo

Charlie,

Basically Cinos provoked Radi (And they have an ongoing issue, so it gets heated very fast). Of course Radi gets pissed off like hell, and then tells Cinos to fuck off. Cinos reports him. I then decided, that if ONE is getting a warning, the other should as well! So I told Cinos that I would rather not give ANYONE a warning, but he kept on pushing for a Radi BAN.

Anyhow, I didnt want to BAN neither Radi nor Cinos, so I decided to teach them both a lesson, by giving them a warning and Ban Cinos temporarily. I then removed the BAN from Cinos, and also the warning for Radi. IMO It takes 2 to tango, and they were both very inapropriate. Cinos however really pushed for a BAN of another member, and that is not ON.

And yeah, I didnt try to hide anything at all ;)

So, I hope that explains why Cinos got a ban (Since he had a warn-level of 83%).

Did you hear a diffrent story? Or were you just GENUINLY interessted? :)

Nemo

Ahh, okay. I was just interested to know whether limecat's version of events as posted in the "Cinos sends regards, got b7" thread (which was later locked) was accurate. Cheers for the clarification.

this thread:

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=44531

should not have been locked :)

Hi reger,

I locked the thread because:

- I believe the topic starter used the wrong channels for sorting out a minor system flaw: He could have PM'd Nemo/Mars or any of the other moderators to sort it out

- The matter wasn't dealt with politely, in fact the opposite:

"YOU FUCKERS BETTER TAKE SOME TIME TO CONSULT DICTIONARY.COM WHEN YOU WRITE BECAUSE YOUR GARBAGE IS HURTING MY EYES"

- I believe that 4 pages, in which many of the posts were spam/unecessary/inflammatory posts, is not necessary for this sort of matter

Shaft

Hi reger,

I locked the thread because:

- I believe the topic starter used the wrong channels for sorting out a minor system flaw: He could have PM'd Nemo/Mars or any of the other moderators to sort it out

- The matter wasn't dealt with politely, in fact the opposite:

"YOU FUCKERS BETTER TAKE SOME TIME TO CONSULT DICTIONARY.COM WHEN YOU WRITE BECAUSE YOUR GARBAGE IS HURTING MY EYES"

- I believe that 4 pages, in which many of the posts were spam/unecessary/inflammatory posts, is not necessary for this sort of matter

Shaft

but it was fun :P

idd

you should be locked :P;)

hey, they just let me out :blink:

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=44522

Deleting messages with critics and response and leaving other's offences on me? - Thanks guys, live in imaginary world, I don't remember this happened to me ever. Bye, I couldn't ever imagine i'll meet paranoia here. Peace to Cosmogenesis. You proved your weakness. Bye everyone.

There were several responses set invisible, mainly because there's no need for off topic talk in the review section. At least there you should stay on topic, means only reviews about the album and that's it.

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=44522

Deleting messages with critics and response and leaving other's offences on me? - Thanks guys, live in imaginary world, I don't remember this happened to me ever. Bye, I couldn't ever imagine i'll meet paranoia here. Peace to Cosmogenesis. You proved your weakness. Bye everyone.

All off topic posts in that thread are unapproved.

Both your and Cosmogenesis's posts have been deleted.

You broke the forum rules, and now you come to complain. Interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if there is an official public sorry thread in psynews forum, I really don't want to take any initiavite here.

Sorry again guys to all of you that I have insulted you with my words.

I thought it was a good way of doing something good for the scene.

But see now, I am still nobody and I don't want to be really.

So again sorry guys,artists,labels,users I think I better say nomore.

Words are so dreamy and not so real I guess. Work and achievements are the one that counts right?

I feel so sorry and embarrased here Mr.Xenomorph and Mr.Penta for putting you in so much trouble and intrigue in the psynews community, for some guys here doesn't like you maybe they are 'competitors' :D , but I really didn't mean it, I just wanted some of THE experts to contribute here also.My mistake again sorry. (I am still so eager to receive your answers!).

Moderators and admin of psynews forum I'm so sorry to take the initiative to contribute here.

One thing I am not sorry is for you Cybernetika and Technosomy dudes honestly I have learned so much being creative and generous in my life.

Also I don't know if I have to be sorry here just being a CLOWN fighting for what?Some stupid things a guy told me about destroying the site? Some moderators saying that there is no problem?Why do I have to worry?Do you think guys is it my problem here???

I think you laughted enough at me.Thank you again guys.

I think you have to take some serious positions here so that I can see some things CLEAR.

Respect.

what have i got to do with this?

you don't feel sorry for m about what?

I don't know if there is an official public sorry thread in psynews forum, I really don't want to take any initiavite here.

Sorry again guys to all of you that I have insulted you with my words.

I thought it was a good way of doing something good for the scene.

But see now, I am still nobody and I don't want to be really.

So again sorry guys,artists,labels,users I think I better say nomore.

Words are so dreamy and not so real I guess. Work and achievements are the one that counts right?

I feel so sorry and embarrased here Mr.Xenomorph and Mr.Penta for putting you in so much trouble and intrigue in the psynews community, for some guys here doesn't like you maybe they are 'competitors' :D , but I really didn't mean it, I just wanted some of THE experts to contribute here also.My mistake again sorry. (I am still so eager to receive your answers!).

Moderators and admin of psynews forum I'm so sorry to take the initiative to contribute here.

One thing I am not sorry is for you Cybernetika and Technosomy dudes honestly I have learned so much being creative and generous in my life.

Also I don't know if I have to be sorry here just being a CLOWN fighting for what?Some stupid things a guy told me about destroying the site? Some moderators saying that there is no problem?Why do I have to worry?Do you think guys is it my problem here???

I think you laughted enough at me.Thank you again guys.

I think you have to take some serious positions here so that I can see some things CLEAR.

Respect.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALIG ABOUT? :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...