Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

All I'll say is this - I have seen other members say similar/worse things and not receive a single warning despite mods reading the posts in question. Maybe, because of his past here, Cinos' posts are scrutinised and examined more closely than those of other members but it does seem he is frequently punished for what others repeatedly get away with.

And there are also people who got a two weeks ban without a warning for rasistic behaviour (well, it was one: Pavel) so maybe he shouldn't complain too much, it could have been worse.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Stupid" as a word, is always regarded as an insult Cinos. There are other more tactful words you could have used.

Low-intelligence individuals? Nobody gives a fuck for technicalities like that. Had I said "of low intellectual capacity" they'd have warned me just the same.

Low-intelligence individuals? Nobody gives a fuck for technicalities like that. Had I said "of low intellectual capacity" they'd have warned me just the same.

I've said that before to charlie: go to a home for disabeled people and tell the people that work there that they work with stupid people and see what happens.

Besides that, there is no talking out of that, the warning will stay. If you wanna say to yourself it was just becuase of the mods, then be it. But that's not how it is.

I've said that before to charlie: go to a home for disabeled people and tell the people that work there that they work with stupid people and see what happens.

Besides that, there is no talking out of that, the warning will stay. If you wanna say to yourself it was just becuase of the mods, then be it. But that's not how it is.

Doesn't change it was an invalid warning, and based on a misunderstanding by people who do not speak english optimally.

And wtf are the nurses going to do? Punch me? That's assault and assault is illegal.

Doesn't change it was an invalid warning, and based on a misunderstanding by people who do not speak english optimally.

And wtf are the nurses going to do? Punch me? That's assault and assault is illegal.

This is not about English understanding. What they will do, tell you how disrespectfull and wrong you are. Punch you? Jeeesus...

This is not about English understanding. What they will do, tell you how disrespectfull and wrong you are. Punch you? Jeeesus...

But they can't deny that an adult with the intelligence of a baby is stupid. Objectively. They can come up with however much shit they like about relative intelligence - it doesn't matter.

All I'll say is this - I have seen other members say similar/worse things and not receive a single warning despite mods reading the posts in question. Maybe, because of his past here, Cinos' posts are scrutinised and examined more closely than those of other members but it does seem he is frequently punished for what others repeatedly get away with.

Spot on.

Not at all spot on. Charlie, you assume too much (and this is actually not your fault).. Just because you dont see people complaining about their warnings, you assume that only the ones that post their complaint here get a warning. However, I warned Pavel last week for instance for name-calling Cinos (After cinos reported him). It is also funny that the very people here that are the most trigger happy when it comes to report another user for something, are also the ones that complain the most about the moderation. I think you have been decieved big-time here Charlie, and of course, its easy, because you can only know about what you read, not what goes around in the background.. right?

Anyways, I have family stuff to do, so I am off for a while. Also, my ears hurt like hell :(

Have a nice one until then!

Nemo

But they can't deny that an adult with the intelligence of a baby is stupid. Objectively. They can come up with however much shit they like about relative intelligence - it doesn't matter.

Oh god.

Cinos, you're hopeless.

How about this? An adult with the intelligence of a baby (Down syndrome) is normal for a person that suffers of Down syndrome.

Your warning stands strongly.

Oh god.

Cinos, you're hopeless.

How about this? An adult with the intelligence of a baby (Down syndrome) is normal for a person that suffers of Down syndrome.

Your warning stands strongly.

. . .

. . .

. . .

grtz your opinions are from now on all invalid since you fail totally at reading comprehension. back2school

. . .

. . .

. . .

grtz your opinions are from now on all invalid since you fail totally at reading comprehension. back2school

Please!! Not the dots! Don't use the dots to win an argument! That's just SO TOTALLY UNFAIR!! How can we hope to win an argument when you present the dots???

One dot is all I can achieve and you can see it just doesn't stand a chance against your multitude of DOTS!!!!!

Posted Image

. . .

. . .

. . .

Questions for you Cinos, do you behave like this on your other forums as well? If so, can you post us links to your other forums, so we can see that we are not all totally wrong, when you behave like you do. I mean, if other mods on other forums, with a similar ruleset really allows you to be like this, maybe then, we are doing something wrong... Prove us wrong for once... please, I would love to see it.

Questions for you Cinos, do you behave like this on your other forums as well? If so, can you post us links to your other forums, so we can see that we are not all totally wrong, when you behave like you do. I mean, if other mods on other forums, with a similar ruleset really allows you to be like this, maybe then, we are doing something wrong... Prove us wrong for once... please, I would love to see it.

Yes. It is well known that Cinos uses the dots when all other arguments fail. It is the final ace up his sleeve and he knows that he can win any argument this way.

Yes. It is well known that Cinos uses the dots when all other arguments fail. It is the final ace up his sleeve and he knows that he can win any argument this way.

but on the internet its not allowed to use the dots anymore, my grandmaster told me that. Its against the law to use the ultimate argument of winning dots on all forums as of jan 01 2007!

but on the internet its not allowed to use the dots anymore, my grandmaster told me that. Its against the law to use the ultimate argument of winning dots on all forums as of jan 01 2007!

He has won every argument using the dots.

If there was someone who could use a big dot as a counter-argument then cinos might lose.

CASE WON!

That's so clever!

But what if he finds a bigger dot or two smaller dots that when combined, have greater mass than your single large dot?

Damn those mods!

:lol:

I'm complaining that I don't get any warnings!

WTF?

<_<

well, then I have to use my secret weapon, which is this dot times a billion x2 and more 21438975 PLUS secret number!

Posted Image

Ah! Nemo wins!!!!!

:D

I'm complaining that I don't get any warnings!

WTF?

<_<

Okay! Tonight, lets fight :angry:

You can then say some nasty things about me being ugly or some racist things about my Japanese GF & bingo you get yourself a warning :lol:

Okay! Tonight, lets fight :angry:

You can then say some nasty things about me being ugly or some racist things about my Japanese GF & bingo you get yourself a warning :lol:

But Joseph... you're not ugly & your G/F is gorgeous too!

... I can't lie...I'm not a racist... I can't even bullsh*t my way into a fight.

Ahhh crap, I'll never get any warnings at this rate!

But Joseph... you're not ugly & your G/F is gorgeous too!

... I can't lie...I'm not a racist... I can't even bullsh*t my way into a fight.

Ahhh crap, I'll never get any warnings at this rate!

Not with that plur attitude <_<