Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

He was only warned once, the warning in the thread had no consequences to his warnlevel.

Lies. I did get a warn level from it.

moni Warned on Yesterday, 04:28 PM

Added to warn level Disrespectful statements towards disabled persons

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is saying you didnt get TWO warnings ;) You got ONE warning in the thread (Which didnt do anything to your warn level) and later one OFFICIAL warning, which then brought you to 83%. Clear now what was meant?

NO, that was the one from the PM you got. She didn't know that altering the warn levels also allows you to send a PM so she did it seperate. I'm sure about it, I've checked your warnlevel.

So one more warning and you're out?

I really don't understand how folk here find you so offensive. It's not like you go around saying we should spit on coloured people, beat up Muslims or rape young children; yet the way things are you'll probably be banned before the month is up. <_<

I really don't understand how folk here find you so offensive. It's not like you go around saying we should spit on coloured people, beat up Muslims or rape young children; yet the way things are you'll probably be banned before the month is up. <_<

May I ask you a question, and I don't mean it ironic or anything, I just wonder: Do you really think it's not offensive if you label disabled people (an example is somebody with the down syndrom) as stupid idiots because they can't get over their disability? For me this is highly offensive and I wonder what somebody who works with disabled people would say about that.

Besides that, we have received reported posts (not that it matters if a post is reported or not, something like that is just way off in the eyes of all the mods) for far easier stuff (like calling an user "moron") and that also lead o a warning. So what to expect when saying something like that?

Meh. You can ban the account but never the person. It's one of the internet rules.

Meh. You can ban the account but never the person. It's one of the internet rules.

Oh, so if you get banned you will start a lot of accounts to mock us? Good to know IF that should ever happen my friend... I hope you dont get banned from this site, and I hope that you understand why you got the warning.... :)

Oh, so if you get banned you will start a lot of accounts to mock us? Good to know IF that should ever happen my friend... I hope you dont get banned from this site, and I hope that you understand why you got the warning.... :)

I don't. I honestly do not see anything I did wrong.

Also I will make more accounts, but only to post as I did previously.

I don't. I honestly do not see anything I did wrong.

So you are saying that now you are posting diffrently? Previously as in how? If you are banned, you are banned, and that means you are not allowed to come back here. Period. THere are ways for us to make sure you do not come here after you get banned. So please do yourself a favor, and start posting like you did previously with this current account, and you can stay with THIS account. (Basically you are again admitting that you have posted some stuff that you knew was going to stir shit, if you say "Also I will make more accounts, but only to post as I did previously."... so please correct me if I am wrong what do you MEAN with:

So you are saying that now you are posting diffrently? Previously as in how? If you are banned, you are banned, and that means you are not allowed to come back here. Period. THere are ways for us to make sure you do not come here after you get banned. So please do yourself a favor, and start posting like you did previously with this current account, and you can stay with THIS account. (Basically you are again admitting that you have posted some stuff that you knew was going to stir shit, if you say "Also I will make more accounts, but only to post as I did previously."... so please correct me if I am wrong what do you MEAN with:

I'm not admitting shit. Also you CAN'T, as in CAN'T ban me from re-registering in the case of a ban. You know nothing of the internet. :/

Account ban? New account.

IP ban? Proxy.

That's all you have.

I'm not admitting shit. Also you CAN'T, as in CAN'T ban me from re-registering in the case of a ban. You know nothing of the internet. :/

IP ban? Proxy.

That's all you have.

Hahaha :) Ok then...

IP ban? Proxy.

That's all you have.

Isn't this exatly what you've tried after your last ban, you didn't succeed if I remember right. And you will keep posting in the same style, you also won't this time I suppose. So why not try to avoid the ban instead?

May I ask you a question, and I don't mean it ironic or anything, I just wonder: Do you really think it's not offensive if you label disabled people (an example is somebody with the down syndrom) as stupid idiots because they can't get over their disability? For me this is highly offensive and I wonder what somebody who works with disabled people would say about that.

Besides that, we have received reported posts (not that it matters if a post is reported or not, something like that is just way off in the eyes of all the mods) for far easier stuff (like calling an user "moron") and that also lead o a warning. So what to expect when saying something like that?

I dunno, if I was disabled I might have thought 'what a prick' but I don't think I'd have found it offensive. It's my belief people should be allowed to air their opinions no matter what (as long as it is not preaching violence) and if someone finds it upsetting then it's up to that person to come to terms with it. I understand all forums have rules designed to protect the sensibilities of it's members but I believe it's better to discuss the more controversial subjects than to keep them off bounds.

But that's just me and I honestly find it difficult getting upset by anything on an internet forum.

Isn't this exatly what you've tried after your last ban, you didn't succeed if I remember right. And you will keep posting in the same style, you also won't this time I suppose. So why not try to avoid the ban instead?

I can't avoid the ban. I just got a pure nonsense warning for the disabled thread - I did nothing wrong, and that proves Psynews mods will go any lengths to see me banned again.

Also no, I didn't try. I respected the ban then.

I dunno, if I was disabled I might have thought 'what a prick' but I don't think I'd have found it offensive. It's my belief people should be allowed to air their opinions no matter what (as long as it is not preaching violence) and if someone finds it upsetting then it's up to that person to come to terms with it. I understand all forums have rules designed to protect the sensibilities of it's members but I believe it's better to discuss the more controversial subjects than to keep them off bounds.

But that's just me and I honestly find it difficult getting upset by anything on an internet forum.

That's also my point of view when it comes to personal stuff. That's why I haven't reported or warned anyboyd so far (I'm not saying I wouldn't, it really depends) for using foul language on me. I just ignore it normaly. I'm also up for discussing controversial subjects but if you can only do this with disrespecting the subject of it, especialy when it comes to racism or stuff like putting down disabled people, then an internet forum (at least not this one) isn't the right place to do this. I mean everybody can read what is written here and I don't want people to think that you can put down disabled people here.

I can't avoid the ban. I just got a pure nonsense warning for the disabled thread - I did nothing wrong, and that proves Psynews mods will go any lengths to see me banned again.

Also no, I didn't try. I respected the ban then.

I remember one account you've created, the one when you talked nice about Derange to cover you up. After that you respected it I guess.

Btw. I think it's a bit cheap that you think it's only because the mods want you gone, it seems that you are really not able to see that calling disabled people "stupid idiots" is wrong. I'm really sorry for you then.

I remember one account you've created, the one when you talked nice about Derange to cover you up. After that you respected it I guess.

Btw. I think it's a bit cheap that you think it's only because the mods want you gone, it seems that you are really not able to see that calling disabled people "stupid idiots" is wrong. I'm really sorry for you then.

STILL NOT GETTING IT?

I never once called disabled people as a whole stupid.

That's the impression I get too, but dunno if it's because they dislike you or feel you're harmful towards other members.

If the mods are the only reason then tell me why didn't I just report him for calling me asshat? I mean it would have been the perfect occasion for me and I didn't jump for it (and so didn't any other mod). I personaly feel bit arsed by a statement like that to behonest. How far have we come in that forum that the mods have to defend ourselves for a warning about putting down disabeled people?

STILL NOT GETTING IT?

I never once called disabled people as a whole stupid.

Oh, you didn't? Maybe I should quote here what you were saying:

This topic isn't about bashing disabled people. It's about if they can or can not get the fuck over their problems.

Hey look at me. I'm asocial and very shy. Yet I'm going to a furry con with two internet friends this summer. I'll probably have sex. I GET THE FUCK OVER MY PROBLEMS. If I didn't, I'd be disabled and stupid.

So people who can't get over their disabilty (and you named me the down syndrome as an example when I asked at the beginning of the thread) like you do with your shyness are stupid idiots? This means ALL people with that syndrome are called stupid idiots by you and this IS FUCKING RESPECTLESS!

Sorry, you said only stupid without idiots, but that doesn't matter. It's putting down disabled people never the less.

If the mods are the only reason then tell me why didn't I just report him for calling me asshat? I mean it would have been the perfect occasion for me and I didn't jump for it (and so didn't any other mod). I personaly feel bit arsed by a statement like that to behonest. How far have we come in that forum that the mods have to defend ourselves for a warning about putting down disabeled people?

All I'll say is this - I have seen other members say similar/worse things and not receive a single warning despite mods reading the posts in question. Maybe, because of his past here, Cinos' posts are scrutinised and examined more closely than those of other members but it does seem he is frequently punished for what others repeatedly get away with.

All I'll say is this - I have seen other members say similar/worse things and not receive a single warning despite mods reading the posts in question. Maybe, because of his past here, Cinos' posts are scrutinised and examined more closely than those of other members but it does seem he is frequently punished for what others repeatedly get away with.

Spot on.

So people who can't get over their disabilty (and you named me the down syndrome as an example when I asked at the beginning of the thread) like you do with your shyness are stupid idiots? This means ALL people with that syndrome are called stupid idiots by you and this IS FUCKING RESPECTLESS!

...oh the fuck no. I didn't say "cure it" or anything. I said GET OVER IT! As in function fairly normally despite being disabled like I do.

And if they can't because their intelligence is that of a 2-year old: stupid. This is not an insult in the same way I'm not insulting a 3-mhz computer by calling it slow.

...oh the fuck no. I didn't say "cure it" or anything. I said GET OVER IT! As in function fairly normally despite being disabled like I do.

And if they can't because their intelligence is that of a 2-year old: stupid. This is not an insult in the same way I'm not insulting a 3-mhz computer by calling it slow.

"Stupid" as a word, is always regarded as an insult Cinos. There are other more tactful words you could have used.