Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

I really have a hard time to not say something nasty radi. You really don't get it, do you? I don't know if you are not able to understand what I'm saying or if you just don't care and keep on ranting for the fun of it. Don't know which one is worse...

I gave you an explanation why the thread got moved, three times even! If you don't like the explanation, that's fine. But it won't change a thing. And to be honest I doubt you even care about the mountain thread that much. I asked you several times if you want your mountain posts moved to the other mountain thread, you NEVER replied to that. You just keep on complaining... And you say that there are no mountain threads but in the same sentence you mention the "show pictures of your steppest mountains-thread", wtf?! And it doesn't matter if the thread is one week old or one month, there is no need to open another one when there allready is a thread with 10 or more pages about mountains.

You know what? Forget it about moving the threads to the first mountain thread. It's obvious you don't really care about it. I even start asking myself if you make fun of me or what. Either way I'm not going to state the same things again and again. I gave you my explanation, live with it, end of story.

I am not making fun of you, the topic of the mountain thread was different than the topic of show me the steepest mountain thread, Tatsu! Yes, move the posts in the freestyle thread to the other mountain thread, so now you have an answer. I stil don´t find it right at all that you moved the thread, Tatsu, if in the general section someone asks, what do you think about halucinogen twisted and after two months some member oopens a thread, hallucinogen twisted, what do you think about the tracks, aren´t they great, would you merge the threads altough the other thread is two months older and everyone forget about it a long tie ago? That´s the EXACT same cae with the moutnain thread.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really have a hard time to not say something nasty radi. You really don't get it, do you? I don't know if you are not able to understand what I'm saying or if you just don't care and keep on ranting for the fun of it. Don't know which one is worse...

I gave you an explanation why the thread got moved, three times even! If you don't like the explanation, that's fine. But it won't change a thing. And to be honest I doubt you even care about the mountain thread that much. I asked you several times if you want your mountain posts moved to the other mountain thread, you NEVER replied to that. You just keep on complaining... And you say that there are no mountain threads but in the same sentence you mention the "show pictures of your steppest mountains-thread", wtf?! And it doesn't matter if the thread is one week old or one month, there is no need to open another one when there allready is a thread with 10 or more pages about mountains.

You know what? Forget it about moving the threads to the first mountain thread. It's obvious you don't really care about it. I even start asking myself if you make fun of me or what. Either way I'm not going to state the same things again and again. I gave you my explanation, live with it, end of story.

I am not making fun of you, the topic of the mountain thread was different than the topic of show me the steepest mountain thread, Tatsu! Yes, move the posts in the freestyle thread to the other mountain thread, so now you have an answer. I stil don´t find it right at all that you moved the thread, Tatsu, if in the general section someone asks, what do you think about halucinogen twisted and after two months some member oopens a thread, hallucinogen twisted, what do you think about the tracks, aren´t they great, would you merge the threads altough the other thread is two months older and everyone forget about it a long tie ago? That´s the EXACT same case with the moutnain thread.

Just in case you haven't noticed (or you just don't care...): there are also other threads that got merged or closed. Some even about Shpongle. That's how it is, end of.

And btw: there are threads with the same subject but a different content. So no merging necessary.

I am not making fun of you, the topic of the mountain thread was different than the topic of show me the steepest mountain thread, Tatsu! Yes, move the posts in the freestyle thread to the other mountain thread, so now you have an answer. I stil don´t find it right at all that you moved the thread, Tatsu, if in the general section someone asks, what do you think about halucinogen twisted and after two months some member oopens a thread, hallucinogen twisted, what do you think about the tracks, aren´t they great, would you merge the threads altough the other thread is two months older and everyone forget about it a long tie ago? That´s the EXACT same case with the moutnain thread.

Radi, its very easy. Those are the rules, just stick by them, accept them, or if you dont like them, go to KVR and post your mountains/whatever.

Tatsu, you don´t have to call me nasty things, i didn´t offend you personaly but i just criticed your actouns according the thread with full rigt.

I didn't call you any nasty things. I said I have a hard time but I didn't say any swearwords or insults so what are you talking about exactly? I mean you told me that I'm talking big bollocks. Not that I think this is a real insult but I don't see where I said something nasty.

I didn't call you any nasty things. I said I have a hard time but I didn't say any swearwords or insults so what are you talking about exactly? I mean you told me that I'm talking big bollocks. Not that I think this is a real insult but I don't see where I said something nasty.

I was wrong sorry, i meant you don´t need cal me nasty things because i didn´t offend you, you said you have a hard time calling my nasty things but there is no need for that because i didn´t offend you personaly, did i?

I was wrong sorry, i meant you don´t need cal me nasty things because i didn´t offend you, you said you have a hard time calling my nasty things but there is no need for that because i didn´t offend you personaly, did i?

No you didn't, and that's why I didn't call you anything.

I haven't read all these moderation threads, and I really don't have time to do so, but I really just think that if people stopped obsessing over what is appropriate to post and what is not appropriate to post in off-topic, then people would just make posts....instead of making posts about what is within 'the rules' to post, or making posts that 'test' the rules and the mods. People are spending FAR too much time being concerned about this, and really everyone on this forum is intelligent enough to read the rules and to abide by them(or so I would like to think they are). It's really not that difficult...

I haven't read all these moderation threads, and I really don't have time to do so, but I really just think that if people stopped obsessing over what is appropriate to post and what is not appropriate to post in off-topic, then people would just make posts....instead of making posts about what is within 'the rules' to post, or making posts that 'test' the rules and the mods. People are spending FAR too much time being concerned about this, and really everyone on this forum is intelligent enough to read the rules and to abide by them(or so I would like to think they are). It's really not that difficult...

:wub:

panicky and over-protective when someone posts a lighthearted thread with the word "cinos" in?

I just had a thread locked by Tatsu (a bore).

The thread in question wasn't a personal attack on cinos. It was the same lighthearted posting that I did when Ov4rdos2 started playing the same game.

How many OD/Wow threads were locked?

Oh ja but you know what they will say "forum has a new policy blah blah and we must now be more aggressive in our moderation blah blah".

Of course it could be that cinos reported the thread in question whereas OD would never do that kind of thing. Cinos does have a history of reporting threads he feels may damage his persona.

The worst part is that we have a totally retarded moderator who immediatly complies regardless of the content. I am damned sure no one else on this forum would have taken offense at a lighthearted WOW thread!

So the retard/wanker award for today goes to Tatsu and Cinos.

Just for the record: Cinos didn't report the post. I also didn't find it too offensive or anything. BUT this is the tech forum and not the let's spam forum or the freestyle forum or the let's make fun of "whatever / whoever" forum. That's why the thread got locked. And the same thing will happen with this thread, this is clearly a post for the official complaints about the mods thread but hey, let's open a thread in the Tech forum and then bitch when the thread gets closed... :rolleyes:

Feel free to complain in the mods thread about me...

Edit: The thread allread got moved so it's no longer in the Tech thread. Still, my message stays the same. Oh and prepare to get the "award for the user not knowing where to post properly award" for today.

• 2 weeks later...

placed in wrong section i presume.

on topic :

no complains what so ever !

You're relatively new here. Given enough time chances are you'll come to realise the mods at psynews are fascist bastards who deserve to be lined up against a wall and violently fisted by someone with unusually big hands before being shot in the spine and left to die in a puddle of their own blood.

You're relatively new here. Given enough time chances are you'll come to realise the mods at psynews are fascist bastards who deserve to be lined up against a wall and violently fisted by someone with unusually big hands before being shot in the spine and left to die in a puddle of their own blood.

Seems like you, dont know your math at all, side effect has been around for a looooong time, but just with another alias ;) Thanks for the nice words though Charlie, we all love you very much as well.......

Seems like you, dont know your math at all, side effect has been around for a looooong time, but just with another alias ;) Thanks for the nice words though Charlie, we all love you very much as well.......

Hey, I didn't say I believed the psynews moderation team should meet with such an unfortunate sequence of events, I merely suggested sideffect might come to feel that way. :D

Hey, I didn't say I believed the psynews moderation team should meat with such an unfortunate sequence of events, I merely suggested sideffect might come to feel that way. :D

Haha, fucking funny... :rolleyes:

I personally think that Sideffect got over the "I hate all mods"-phase right before he started to post again. ;)