Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sick of Cinos/Radi threads... Radi's may seem hilarious from time to time, but I can't stand the Cougar. He throws statements at people like rocks and watches the reaction.

I'd want to see harder moderation.

+3

More Pie less Cougar.

Healthier and tastier

Damn, i missed a lot of stuff here, the reading of the flaming was FUCKING FUNNY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The new what musicstyle sucks most thread is hilerious, fucking funny, the flaming and spam is getting more and more in this forum altough the moderation and mars don´t want it, hilerous

Damn, i missed a lot of stuff here, the reading of the flaming was FUCKING FUNNY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The new what musicstyle sucks most thread is hilerious, fucking funny, the flaming and spam is getting more and more in this forum altough the moderation and mars don´t want it, hilerous

Oh so this is funny? But if one of your threads get moved you freak out... Sometimes I really don't understand the people here.

Oh so this is funny? But if one of your threads get moved you freak out... Sometimes I really don't understand the people here.

I get angry of decitions which are very wrong in my opinion, there are tons of stupid threads but such threads about mountains which have a degree of intelligence get moved without any pm and you HAVE to pm me if you move a thread like that which isn´t spam.

I am laughing about such spamming like in the waht musicstyle sucks most thread because it really was laughable, i am not laughing about the moderation here which is getting harder and harder every day.

I'm so sick of Cinos/Radi threads... Radi's may seem hilarious from time to time, but I can't stand the Cougar. He throws statements at people like rocks and watches the reaction.

I'd want to see harder moderation.

God no!!!

I get angry of decitions which are very wrong in my opinion, there are tons of stupid threads but such threads about mountains which have a degree of intelligence get moved without any pm and you HAVE to pm me if you move a thread like that which isn´t spam.

I am laughing about such spamming like in the waht musicstyle sucks most thread because it really was laughable, i am not laughing about the moderation here which is getting harder and harder every day.

In psychology, egocentrism is the characteristic of regarding oneself and one's own opinions or interests as most important. The term derives from the Greek egô, meaning "I." An egocentric person has no theory of mind, cannot "put himself in other people's shoes," and believes everyone sees what he sees (or that what he sees in some way exceeds what others see.)

Congratulations. ;)

I don't HAVE to PM you, who do you think you are? And you did find the thread rather fast so why do you want a PM? I did ask you in this thread if you want your posts merged with the one of the other mountin threads, you didn't even reply to that question. Because it's not important enough for you or what? But you're still whining about the thread moving, my god... :rolleyes: Besides that, read DP's post.

I don't HAVE to PM you, who do you think you are? And you did find the thread rather fast so why do you want a PM? I did ask you in this thread if you want your posts merged with the one of the other mountin threads, you didn't even reply to that question. Because it's not important enough for you or what? But you're still whining about the thread moving, my god... :rolleyes: Besides that, read DP's post.

Tatsu, what´s going on with you, ofcourse you HAVE to pm me as you have to pm any other member if a thread gets moved for a not valid reason at all, this is not Isratrance where every second thread gets looked, we hadn´t mountain topics since quite a lot and the thread didn´t sin against any of the forumrules so there is no valid reason. I don´t think i am an important person, more mportant than other members but i you have ofcourse to pm me in such case.

Tatsu, what´s going on with you, ofcourse you HAVE to pm me as you have to pm any other member if a thread gets moved for a not valid reason at all, this is not Isratrance where every second thread gets looked, we hadn´t mountain topics since quite a lot and the thread didn´t sin against any of the forumrules so there is no valid reason. I don´t think i am an important person, more mportant than other members but i you have ofcourse to pm me in such case.

no?

+3

More Pie less Cougar.

Healthier and tastier

:lol::lol:

I have no complaints!

:D

I don't have to do that, especially not if it's obivous where the thread went. Since when are you the person in charge here that makes the rules? This is the third time I tell you that: if you open up threads about the same subjects again and again, they get moved or merged, how hard is it to understand that?

What we really need is get some money and buy a the cougarboy ticket from sweden to greece where he can bend in front of the hillbilly closet inhabitant. That way we'll solve atleast 2 problems. As for the pederast... Well He's funny and he is an asset to this forum

I don't have to do that, especially not if it's obivous where the thread went. Since when are you the person in charge here that makes the rules? This is the third time I tell you that: if you open up threads about the same subjects again and again, they get moved or merged, how hard is it to understand that?

i am not the person who makes the rules, i just admit my opinion according the poor rules here on psynews, we hadn´t mountain topics since really quite a long time, we hadn´t mountain topics since 1 month or more, someone picked up the show me your steepest mountain thread but that was all, after that we had no more mountaintopics so imo you talk really big bolloks, don´t you think so? show me mountain threads which were opened the last time, you can´t because there weren´t moutnain topics at all the last time, what you have in your brain and what´s aktually posted in the forum are two very different things, sorry that i was that rude but in fact we hadn´t any mountain topics sincea very long time but you still moved it.

I really have a hard time to not say something nasty radi. You really don't get it, do you? I don't know if you are not able to understand what I'm saying or if you just don't care and keep on ranting for the fun of it. Don't know which one is worse...

I gave you an explanation why the thread got moved, three times even! If you don't like the explanation, that's fine. But it won't change a thing. And to be honest I doubt you even care about the mountain thread that much. I asked you several times if you want your mountain posts moved to the other mountain thread, you NEVER replied to that. You just keep on complaining... And you say that there are no mountain threads but in the same sentence you mention the "show pictures of your steppest mountains-thread", wtf?! And it doesn't matter if the thread is one week old or one month, there is no need to open another one when there allready is a thread with 10 or more pages about mountains.

You know what? Forget it about moving the threads to the first mountain thread. It's obvious you don't really care about it. I even start asking myself if you make fun of me or what. Either way I'm not going to state the same things again and again. I gave you my explanation, live with it, end of story.