Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

Guest Rezwalker

I would like to give the :angry:-face of the day to; Rezwalker! For his outstanding performances in insulting other people with childish comments about their looks and "n00bness".

:lol: take a stress pill man...life is very short :D

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I found quite amazing what nemo said that he showed his face to him

I never thought he was hiding

It was quite clear he was like this since day 1

By the way, I have a small mod question? Why that Cinos thread about his moonphase-synched body dysmorphia was merged to the freestyle thread?

I think, being unsual as it is, it doesnt fit there.

Anyways, is too late for a change now

I'm just saying that cause I somewhat respect he wants to talk about that change, and Im fairly interest about it as well

Guest Rezwalker

To be honest I found quite amazing what nemo said that he showed his face to him

I never thought he was hiding

It was quite clear he was like this since day 1

u think u surprised me with yr opinion? but yr not honest....u should tell to the ppl why u said that..so tell the ppl that u have this opinion bcause of our fight in summer..u can't fool anyone. so yr opinion goes straight to recycle bin ;)

Guest Rezwalker

I guess you're talking about the FP ban incident. I dont think we actually argued, did we? I did complained about the whole situation and made some sarcastic comments here and there.

nope. the reason was yr friend nick inzomniac. anyway i don't have nothing against u. now if u have something against me it's not my problem. as i allready said the reason for all fights in psynews is 1 : Censhorship. when someone has different opinion about various music issues it's a great chance for fight. what an "awesome logic" my God... :rolleyes:

nope. the reason was yr friend nick inzomniac. anyway i don't have nothing against u. now if u have something against me it's not my problem. as i allready said the reason for all fights in psynews is 1 : Censhorship. when someone has different opinion about various music issues it's a great chance for fight. what an "awesome logic" my God... :rolleyes:

I see

For the remark, I dont have nothing against you. I dont agree with most of what you say, but that's about it

I also dont agree the way you handle those "fights"

Guest Rezwalker

I see

For the remark, I dont have nothing against you. I dont agree with most of what you say, but that's about it

I also dont agree the way you handle those "fights"

ok u disagree. question : if someome call's u smacktard or faggot what are u gonna do? plz answer honestly.

ok u disagree. question : if someome call's u smacktard or faggot what are u gonna do? plz answer honestly.

I could go all Montana on them

I could make fun of them perhaps, depends of my mood. But no one ever said those things to me

p.s i was connected as guest..ur still in my ignore list ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What the hell is the point of the ignore list if you are not only going to log in as guest to read their posts anyways, but are even going to quote and reply to them? Not only is it not ignoring them at all, but you are even forcing yourself to do more work to actually read and reply to them.

Astounding logic, simply astounding.

Is it your playful way of flirting with the members that you have a crush on or something? :ph34r: I think it's going to be a little harder than that to get pr0fane in the sack.

Guest Rezwalker

I could make fun of them perhaps, depends of my mood. But no one ever said those things to me

if those comment are via PM i could make fun too u know...but here is a public forum and there are some rules..

Guest Rezwalker

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What the hell is the point of the ignore list if you are not only going to log in as guest to read their posts anyways, but are even going to quote and reply to them? Not only is it not ignoring them at all, but you are even forcing yourself to do more work to actually read and reply to them.

Astounding logic, simply astounding.

Is it your playful way of flirting with the members that you have a crush on or something? :ph34r: I think it's going to be a little harder than that to get pr0fane in the sack.

what are u try to tell me? is it necessary to login every time? guest is forbidden? u better laugh for yr self if u not have enough brain to understand some things.

what are u try to tell me? is it necessary to login every time? guest is forbidden? u better laugh for yr self if u not have enough to understand some things.

Let me lay it out simply for you. The irony of the fact that you make extra effort to read and reply to the posts of those members you have in your ignore list is hilarious. What is the point in having them in your ignore list (and mentioning it all of the time) if you aren't really ignoring them?

Let me lay it out simply for you. The irony of the fact that you make extra effort to read and reply to the posts of those members you have in your ignore list is hilarious. What is the point in having them in your ignore list (and mentioning it all of the time) if you aren't really ignoring them?

Spot on! The mention of ignored members in the signature is also a fine touch.