Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

Guest Rezwalker

im sorry, there is no post, not even an invisible one... so from my point of view. it didnt get posted. so anyone else out there that saw this post? anyone that can prove this? im getting really pissed off here at the moment, to have to spend my frikkin sunday like this, so better come up with some good (god) damn excuses, quotes whatever to dodge warnings here.

u think im so crazy to answer him like this way bcause of the *sigh*???????!!!!

he said to me my posts are like radi's and hillarious with very ironic style! i have guys who can confirm that if necessary! but i will wait until pr0fane confirm that FIRST!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 posts I had to set invisible in ONE thread?! And all that because pr0fane said *sigh*. YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sorry, I actually dont blame pr0fane at all on this one, and I wont be handing him a warning, thats for fucking sure. And what gives the right to tell him hes a fat person?! IM SORRY BUT I AM FUCKING FAT AS WELL!!!! I seriously had enoug, and tomorrow is not going to be a nice day here on psynews, that one is for sure! Now, try not to make it worse than it already is. I will close this thread as well, if someone mentiones anything about any members that should get a warning! USE THE PM! It will not be tollerated to try and get a member warned NOR banned, for each attempt, we will hand out a warning to THE PERSON THAT REQUESTS!

God grief (and I dont even believe in a god!), what the hell is going on here today?!

i want reger to be warned!

so, i demand reger to be warned, he gets a warning, and then he gets another one for requesting a warn :P:lol:

np nemo ;)

rezwalker - its a problem for me if people are treated unfair, and there is no difference whether its on internet or in real life. pitty that you dont understand that :)

he said to me my posts are like radi's and hillarious with very ironic style! i have guys who can confirm that if necessary! but i will wait until pr0fane confirm that FIRST!

oh. so calling all of the people here on psynews that talk on psynews n00bs is not wrong?! so, its OK for you to diss 50% of this community? And when then pr0fane tells you basically that you are narrowminded to think they are all n00bs, you tell him to stfu up you fat fuck?! I happen to be one of the n00bs that likes some of todays psytrance ;)

i want reger to be warned!

so, i demand reger to be warned, he gets a warning, and then he gets another one for requesting a warn :P:lol:

np nemo ;)

rezwalker - its a problem for me if people are treated unfair, and there is no difference whether its on internet or in real life. pitty that you dont understand that :)

nice going reger, I will however ignore your request.....

oh and just because some user said that your posts remind him of radi he deserves to be name called?

well...

Posted Image

Guest Rezwalker

oh. so calling all of the people here on psynews that talk on psynews n00bs is not wrong?! so, its OK for you to diss 50% of this community? And when then pr0fane tells you basically that you are narrowminded to think they are all n00bs, you tell him to stfu up you fat fuck?! I happen to be one of the n00bs that likes some of todays psytrance ;)

when i have call "ALL" like u said noobs? i was talking about drosophila and SOME others guys like him basically. if u think drosophila is "all" it's yr problem not mines. if u like to support pr0fane is your problem too not mines. i just answer to his indignity that's all. but pr0fane's words not counts! yeah! only mines. who cares? well...enough from my side..that takes too long. ban me and over. i can live without forums. but i warn u!..if someday u ban reger be aware for the police cause the same day reger will go to suicide.

psynews is his only interest. plz show little mercy to poor latvian fascist.

i don't give a fuck if u can't understanb my explanations and u want to support pr0fane without reason. u can ask him btw if thats true,..but as u understand he will not confirm that..btw i take it back..he is not fat! he just have empty brain.

*waiting for the ban with a lot of pleasure and not with reger's drama queen show* :D

when i have call "ALL" like u said noobs? i was talking about drosophila and SOME others guys like him basically. if u think drosophila is "all" it's yr problem not mines. if u like to support pr0fane is your problem too not mines. i just answer to his indignity that's all. but pr0fane's words not counts! yeah! only mines. who cares? well...enough from my side..that takes too long. ban me and over. i can live without forums. but i warn u!..if someday u ban reger be aware for the police cause the same day reger will go to suicide.

i don't give a fuck if u can't understanb my explanations and u want to support pr0fane without reason. u can ask him btw if thats true,..but as u understand he will not confirm that..btw i take it back..he is not fat! he just have empty brain.

*waiting for the ban with a lot of pleasure and not with reger's drama queen show* :D

Sorry, you didnt give me much choice here.

e. never said that i agreed with pr0fane's comment. however, you just showed us your true face here for a little bit.

Nope, all your drama is coming now, before anything has happened.

It is nice to know you won't be responding to this, with me being on your ignore list.

Guest Rezwalker

e. never said that i agreed with pr0fane's comment. however, you just showed us your true face here for a little bit.

u attack me in yr last 3 posts and now u said to me i have show you my true face? lol..well im a human not a robot..i can be nervous like u. simple :)

i just want to tell u that im not gonna cry like reger..

and maybe it's time for u to judge more fair..yr move to undo-warn reger some weeks ago was unbelievable...and today 2nd mistake...

u judge without confirmation..it's not my fault if u cant find pr0fane's dissapeard posts u know... ;)

Nope, all your drama is coming now, before anything has happened.

It is nice to know you won't be responding to this, with me being on your ignore list.

Maybe he can now if I'm not on ignore :ph34r:

All this drama, seems I missed it.

Play nicely children!

for this, in real life you would never ever have balls to tell it to someone ;)

id suggest you to chose words that you can back up with facts and arguments, when name calling someone, otherwise you make yourself look even dumber than you seem to be.

i truely believe, that possibility that someday you will say the wrong words to the wrong person, is really big :D

you see, youre nobody, and thats the reason i dont understand your fulliness with bravado. such faggots like you, mommas boy, wouldnt live a day outside their greenhouse, so id suggest you to stfu once and for all, wannabe warrior of rainbow :rolleyes:

well, did that d1ckhead get a warning? oh, im sorry, he is not a d1ck, because for one truelly to be a d1ck it requires manly attributes to have, called balls.

btw, rezwalker, youre funny, you put us on ignore list and then lurk around as a guest to read our posts, and as soon as you spot something you log in to post a reply :lol:

now whos worse - people that spend lots of their time here and admitt that, or those who ridicule themselves and deny it :D?

i see no problems with first ones :)

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...43002&st=20

(post #24)

dedicated to Psynews Drama Queen /nerd, with "love" .

the first link there, only shows that i was right, since you actually rediculed someone for being 40 yo and playing games? comon dude, what kind of response do you expect when you come out of the blue, dont have a clue about even the subject and laugh your ass off on his behalf?!

If you have trouble finding my comment in the thread it was:

"Your radi-impersonation is hilarious" as a comment to his statement that everyone who likes new psychedelic trance are n00bs. I still think my comment is very valid :D

Guest Rezwalker

If you have trouble finding my comment in the thread it was:

"Your radi-impersonation is hilarious" as a comment to his statement that everyone who likes new psychedelic trance are n00bs. I still think my comment is very valid :D

and i still believe from my side u are an empty brained fat boy.

actually nemo is looking for your comment...not me. bcause he believes my reaction was for *sigh* lol

p.s i was connected as guest..ur still in my ignore list ;)

Guest Rezwalker

the first link there, only shows that i was right, since you actually rediculed someone for being 40 yo and playing games?

it was an answer to his "kind" word "smacktard" to me.

nemo it's very simple: when someone attack's u FIRST get ready for the answer. nothing more nothing less.

and i still believe from my side u are an empty brained fat boy.

actually nemo is looking for your comment...not me. bcause he believes my reaction was for *sigh* lol

p.s i was connected as guest..ur still in ignore list ;)

:rolleyes: