Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

Good on you for re-opening the thread, nemo.  :)

I don't have anything to post there at the moment but I'm sure I, and many others, will in the future. Israel and her neighbours are regularly at each other's throats so it makes sense having one thread where we can discuss what's happening.

654055[/snapback]

:) as long as it doesnt get a thread that flames either parts, we dont see a problem in having the thread opened... and posting bullshit (like the posts that I already removed!) is not really on... I know it was to provoke me, but I didnt find it funny... :)

Edit. some spelling errors corrected (There are for sure more hehe)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) as long as it doesnt get a thread that flames either parts, we dont see a problem in having the thread opened... and posting bullshit (like the posts that I already removed!) is not really on... I know it was to provocate me, but I didnt find it funny... :)

654063[/snapback]

I'm not familiar with the bullshit posts that were posted (and later removed) to provocate you. Who posted them?

I'm not familiar with the bullshit posts that were posted (and later removed) to provocate you. Who posted them?

654066[/snapback]

Doesnt really matter who posted them, but it was clearly to provoke.. if we open up a thread again, and the first posts are just to provoke, it feels kind of like we were right to close it down like we did... but it doesnt matter now anyways, its open, constructive posts are welcome :)

another new topic closed :

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=42887

this was Fun. not Spam.

and in the end, if we have to be "serious" and fun is no longer allowed freely in the off topic, why not place such threads in the freestyle thread?

should i add also something among the lines of opennes, diversity and freedom of speech, couple of things that by accident have something to do with psytrance culture?

Now let's all hail our glorious leader - our belovedl MARS JONG IL

The Son of Shogun Psynews and a brilliant Iron-willed Supreme Commander.

We bow to thee!

My Name is Nemo, thank you ;)

yeah, id like to see rezwalker warned, please ;)

Cool, I reported him, always wanted to try that :lol: , but seriously, for being abusive towards pr0fane's belly.

Not a very nice guy, and neither radi nor cinos were involved! Beyond crazy

edit: cheers for the pm rezwalker :) but at least give me the chance to not have a life outside psynews, I've only just arrived here! :lol: :lol:

edit: cheers for the pm rezwalker :) but at least give me the chance to not have a life outside psynews, I've only just arrived here! :lol: :lol:

haha, that is so typical to rezwalker, king of psyside trivia game :lol:

talking about having no life ;)

Guest Rezwalker

haha, that is so typical to rezwalker, king of psyside trivia game :lol:

talking about having no life ;)

poor latvian guy... :rolleyes:

p.s nemo plz send me warn...i want to give some pleasue to reger...this is a real prove that i;m not gonna CRY like him (just remember his reaction for his last warn) cry cry cry....drama queen extended mix..

39 posts I had to set invisible in ONE thread?! And all that because pr0fane said *sigh*. YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sorry, I actually dont blame pr0fane at all on this one, and I wont be handing him a warning, thats for fucking sure. And what gives the right to tell him hes a fat person?! IM SORRY BUT I AM FUCKING FAT AS WELL!!!! I seriously had enoug, and tomorrow is not going to be a nice day here on psynews, that one is for sure! Now, try not to make it worse than it already is. I will close this thread as well, if someone mentiones anything about any members that should get a warning! USE THE PM! It will not be tollerated to try and get a member warned NOR banned, for each attempt, we will hand out a warning to THE PERSON THAT REQUESTS!

God grief (and I dont even believe in a god!), what the hell is going on here today?!

Guest Rezwalker

39 posts I had to set invisible in ONE thread?! And all that because pr0fane said *sigh*.

i'm sorry but yr wrong. this is NOT the reason!! u should read his NEXT post who DISAPPEARD (!?) from the thread...that's why i answer him like this way. and i still wonder why disappeard this post!!

i'm sorry but yr wrong. this is NOT the reason!! u should read his NEXT post who DISAPPEARD (!?) from the thread...that's why i answer him like this way. and i still wonder why disappeard this post!!

im sorry, there is no post, not even an invisible one... so from my point of view. it didnt get posted. so anyone else out there that saw this post? anyone that can prove this? im getting really pissed off here at the moment, to have to spend my frikkin sunday like this, so better come up with some good (god) damn excuses, quotes whatever to dodge warnings here.

Guest Rezwalker

so if u want to judge fair, u should read the dissapeard post (not the "sigh" post that u are mention.

so if u want to judge fair, u should read the dissapeard post (not the "sigh" post that u are mention.

THERE IS no dissapeared post. So, tell me what he told you, to tell HIM that hes a fat fuck!