Oh my, Etnica - Alien Protein is excellent

Cinos

Guest The Journey Man Project

nah it wasn't... I blame the fact that I'm sick, grumpy and have been listening to death metal all day... I most hu,bly apologise to any who have been offended... and I still think that their down tempo work in recent years is better :P

eh? Nemo is playing with my mind or am I hallucinating? Damn... time for be me thinks!

636268[/snapback]

Nah, the post was set invisible, because its not appropriate in the General section. Sorry about that. :) You are NOT hallucinating.

Guest The Journey Man Project

I posted some dumb ass abusive crap, because I was bored, emo set it to invisible as well as his response, and it just weirded me out a bit... have been tripping with an awful fever for the last 24 hours... so wasn;t sure what I was seeing was real ro not...

The production quality disturbs me a bit... The percussion and effects aren't very excellent... but well, the melodies do deliver. Screming Butterfly has some nice bass as well..

636622[/snapback]

wtf :blink: ?!

i never had any problems with alien protein production quality, its much better than ifo for example, i mean - percussiona and effects?!!? theire perfect ;)

repeat after me-

A-LIEN PRO-TEIN!

A-LIEN PRO-TEIN!

A-LIEN PRO-TEIN!

:D

A-LIEN PRO-TEIN!

A-LIEN PRO-TEIN!

A-LIEN PRO-TEIN!

636815[/snapback]

very well my northern friend B)

while we are at it, i like TJAUTBL, but its sort of simple, nevertheless i find tracks like *goes to check* gilis voyage [ketu remix], moon influence, spheric concept and mystical appearance in goa, these ones i find as their typical sound tracks [ie - % of alien dna presence in them 8)], closer to alien protein and italian ep, but the rest of album isnt bad at all, its just imo more simplistic when compared to alien protein :)