Any other Astrix songs like these?

Drew05

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if Astrix has any other tracks which are similar to these ones: Beyond The Senses, Freestyle Cafe and The Fourth Revelation.

I really like it when he uses this style, especially how at the end of The Fourth Revelation it switches up to 4/4. I'm only familiar with his albums, but hopefully he has a few of these styled tracks on compilations. Or if anyone knows any similar songs from other artists, post them here too!

thanks in advance;

:)

peace

don´t expect any answer, the people here don´t listen to psychedelic trance anymore, look in the music thread, they listen to some uknown beatless ambient or IDM instead of good psychedelic trance, excuse me but this is psynews.org, not electronical news.org, i am really really sad to see that almost noone listens psychedelic trance here, what´s going on, expect me and a very few friends of me almost noone like this music, is this music so awful or why does noone listen to it anymore??? I don´t like astrix through and don´t consider it psychedelic trance IMO, the melodies are quite nice but sorry, i can´t help you because i don´t listen astrix.

don´t expect any answer, the people here don´t listen to psychedelic trance anymore, look in the music thread, they listen to some uknown beatless ambient or IDM instead of good psychedelic trance, excuse me but this is psynews.org, not electronical news.org, i am really really sad to see that almost noone listens psychedelic trance here, what´s going on, expect me and a very few friends of me almost noone like this music, is this music so awful or why does noone listen to it anymore???

638239[/snapback]

Dude, we listen to psytrance. Unlike you we listen to more than Simon Posford, MFG and Astral Projection.

And Drew05, I am sorry I can't help you. My knowledge about Astrix is quite limited.

don´t expect any answer, the people here don´t listen to psychedelic trance anymore, look in the music thread, they listen to some uknown beatless ambient or IDM instead of good psychedelic trance, excuse me but this is psynews.org, not electronical news.org, i am really really sad to see that almost noone listens psychedelic trance here, what´s going on, expect me and a very few friends of me almost noone like this music, is this music so awful or why does noone listen to it anymore??? I don´t like astrix through and don´t consider it psychedelic trance IMO, the melodies are quite nice but sorry, i can´t help you because i don´t listen astrix.

638239[/snapback]

Jesus christ.. cant... type...

638239[/snapback]

Dear radi, a lot of people here OWN a lot more psy and goa CDs than you do so maybe better stop looking down on other people because they dare to be open minded and listen to other styles and (OMG!!!) even enjoy them. <_<

And if you want more talk about psy or goa, then go on and open some interesting topics!!! I'm glad to talk about psy and goa as long as it's not the same "this artist rules", "this artist sucks" topics or other stuff that got discussed a hundred times before.

Besides that you've bashed full-on several times so maybe you should at least consider the point that most people here are not into it either, or at least not into stuff like Astrix with is labeled as über-commercial. I guess that's the reason why nobody replied.

Or maybe because Astrix hasn't done any more tracks sounding like the ones mentioned from the threadstarter? I do know some Astrix tracks and I own several on comps but I don't know any other in that style. That's why I didn't post here before, sorry Drew05! But if you manage to find similar tracks, please post the names here, I want them too! :)

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if Astrix has any other tracks which are similar to these ones: Beyond The Senses, Freestyle Cafe and The Fourth Revelation.

I really like it when he uses this style, especially how at the end of The Fourth Revelation it switches up to 4/4. I'm only familiar with his albums, but hopefully he has a few of these styled tracks on compilations. Or if anyone knows any similar songs from other artists, post them here too!

thanks in advance;

:)

peace

636041[/snapback]

Astrix's Fourth Revelation was fucking Ace. Unfortunately I haven't heard anything from him even as close to that track :( Good luck finding one. If you do post the title here please :)

638239[/snapback]

Radi, I listen to a hell of a lot more psychedelic music than you do. I just have a much wider variety. A lot of the IDM I've heard is pretty psychedelic & the ambient stuff can be a lot more psychedelic than psy trance. I also listen to a lot of psy trance & goa so STFU before making ridiculous comments like that! No one here listens to psychedelic trance I mean wtf?

Come on people, you've (well, we've since I also replied) made your points, no need to spam the thread now. Set some posts invisible.

Dear radi, a lot of people here OWN a lot more psy and goa CDs than you do so maybe better stop looking down on other people because they dare to be open minded and listen to other styles and (OMG!!!) even enjoy them.  <_<

And if you want more talk about psy or goa, then go on and open some interesting topics!!! I'm glad to talk about psy and goa as long as it's not the same "this artist rules", "this artist sucks" topics or other stuff that got discussed a hundred times before.

Besides that you've bashed full-on several times so maybe you should at least consider the point that most people here are not into it either, or at least not into stuff like Astrix with is labeled as über-commercial. I guess that's the reason why nobody replied.

Or maybe because Astrix hasn't done any more tracks sounding like the ones mentioned from the threadstarter? I do know some Astrix tracks and I own several on comps but I don't know any other in that style. That's why I didn't post here before, sorry Drew05! But if you manage to find similar tracks, please post the names here, I want them too! :)

638313[/snapback]

I don´t like Astrix at all either, but i was very angry because i didn´t saw any known track to me in the music thread since quite a long time so i got very angry, sorry for my reaction.

Astrix-Israeli

Sounds very Kazaa-ish to me...probably someone changed the title...anyway, yes, the guy did some good Nitzhonot work in the past. Last weekend I played 'In Peace', featured on Ptzatzot 3 and the people went mad.

Astrix-Israeli

Sounds very Kazaa-ish to me...probably someone changed the title...anyway, yes, the guy did some good Nitzhonot work in the past. Last weekend I played 'In Peace', featured on Ptzatzot 3 and the people went mad.

638743[/snapback]

What means Kazaa-ish? :lol:

definitely Akumasama, i really like the style of music typified by the Crystal Skulls albums. you're right; sadly it seems Astrix hasn't felt like replicating that feel very much since :(

638239[/snapback]

I don´t like Astrix at all either, but i was very angry because i didn´t saw any known track to me in the music thread since quite a long time so i got very angry, sorry for my reaction.

638489[/snapback]

Even in goa/psy trance there are lots of names you don't know so.. ;) For example that Psychoactive Scandosounds compilation..i remember posting it yesterday so ... what you say 'since quite a long time ago' is wrong.

Of course people still listen to psychedelic trance. THEY DONT NEED TO type every track they listen in the "what are you listening right now" thread..

• 1 month later...

Have you tried the track Junosis that is on the Tip World compilation Red? I know it's not that close to the tracks you've mentioned but it is in some parts calmer and without the rolling bassline. So maybe you'll like it?