Tel me all emotional etnica tracks please

radi6404

OK sorry I'll stop with unreleased :) How about Be On Go and Patricia... Our Happy... ?

635412[/snapback]

well, i didnt quite like equator at first, seemed like diluted ripoff from pleiadians sound [FOL period], but later on i started to like it, except that resistance sound too much like recent etnica [max&mauri that is] productions :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i didnt quite like equator at first, seemed like diluted ripoff from pleiadians sound [FOL period], but later on i started to like it, except that resistance sound too much like recent etnica [max&mauri that is] productions :D

635443[/snapback]

:huh: Resstance is a nice track ....

plus Vimana (unreleased remix)  :P  :lol:

635494[/snapback]

Yeah check vimana if u already didnt listened to it <_< ,its one of their best tracks...anyway the most emotional etnica tracks are on the juggeling alchemists under the black light album...all tracks on that album are full of good vibes..goa vibes!

U said alien protein is too soft :huh: what about party droid or starship101?psychedelic madness ;)

Yeah check vimana if u already didnt listened to it <_< ,its one of their best tracks...anyway the most emotional etnica tracks are on the juggeling alchemists under the black light album...all tracks on that album are full of good vibes..goa vibes!

U said alien protein is too soft :huh: what about party droid or starship101?psychedelic madness ;)

635900[/snapback]

microdrive ^_^

I've only found happiness and marvel in the Pleiadians/Etnica tracks (despite for some minor melancholy on the juggling album), but here are my favorites:

Asterope

Maia

Vimana

Jungletrax

Zeta Reticuli

Full Mental Jackpot (Pleiadians Remix)

... Oh, and "Mad Crickets" and "History" too.

All of them, i suppose, already introduced to you :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Can't remember if "blinded moon" comes from Etnica or Pleiadians, but this track is the most emotional from the italian crew, for me at least, especially the first minutes of the track.

Other emotional tracks, "baraka", "floating universe", "acid shell", I like also the special atmosphere of "hell's kitchen" :lol:;)

imo it is, listen to their older releases and then compare to hells kitchen and others with some melodies left - sound not as good as in oldies ;).

639835[/snapback]

It wasn't so much your opinion as your formulation that seemed a bit radish ;)

You know - repeating yourself in the same sentence and never really be satisfied... reminds you of someone?