VA_-_Pyramidal_Trancendence-2006-MPR OUT ON NOW!

Guest Rezwalker

the track from Aura-"Walk on earth" is real bomb! can we have some more info about this project?

as for the Afgin's track i just did a comparison with version 03_Tribute_To_The_Sun-OiG.mp3 and im surprised with the new mastered version...sounds much much better! great work Colorbox :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the track from Aura-"Walk on earth" is real bomb! can we have some more info about this project?

as for the Afgin's track i just did a comparison with version 03_Tribute_To_The_Sun-OiG.mp3 and im surprised with the new mastered version...sounds much much better! great work Colorbox :)

634953[/snapback]

Rezwalker , Aura is a trance project , they only have this goa song which it makes an exclusive on pyramidal trancendence. They were in mp3.com in the past. about afgin yes , colorbox did an excellent work , we´re proud to have him in our team.

thank u for the positive comments .

woW! i must say that again wOw! Im almost tearful when i see the positive feedback we are getting on our project. Makes my hair raise all over the body and i love it! Makes me just want to push this farther down the line and hit on the community with an explosion.

All this feedback has gotten my party organization feeling back very strong. Im on the urge to start plan a big goa festival in my head right now and one never knows when ideas can become into reality. All this have given me great fantasies and i would like to THANK YOU! all for your responds on this.

I feel a missing part of my energies have finally found their way home again and more completer than before! This is a great experience and I'm so happy to be part of this great project.

We will try with all our strength to keep this up and i think with all your support and help we can do something very amazing for our small community.

Thank you EVERYONE for making this possible!

BooM ShivA!

/Martin

Promotion & Sales manager

EDiT:

Rezwalker, i think they are from Sweden and when they where on mp3.com they made psytrance not goa style. Not 100% sure though.

Rezwalker , Aura is a trance project , they only have this goa song which it makes an exclusive on pyramidal trancendence. They were in mp3.com in the past. about afgin yes , colorbox did an excellent work , we´re proud to have him in our team.

thank u for the positive comments .

634959[/snapback]

I remember that, when I was a young kid, just listening to cheap trance & techno, I discovered this group on mp3.com...they have great talent for making Trance and appearently also for making Goa...

Now that I'm thinking about it, I can remember them having produced a hell of a track that was quite goa-ish...it had to do with an exploding sun...

Done & Done!

;)

Edit & added:

OM Board

;)

Bump!

Here Filipe:

OZTRANCE (Australia)

Psy Forum (UK)

Psy Jukebox (Greece?)

Trance Forums (UK)

:D

633598[/snapback]

624995[/snapback]

*Edit!!

New (updated) posts:

OZTRANCE

PsyJukebox

Trance Forums (UK)

Psy Forum (UK)

OM Board (Canada)

"Walk On Earth" by Aura's playing now.... pure bliss!!

This whole (free) compilation, from the 1st track to the last fills my eyes with tears... EUPHORIA!!

Thank you so much for this masterpiece!

*Hugs to all that participated in this release!* Posted Image

You've got my support! Excellent effort everyone!

BitTorrent links and my own words available here:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/audio/pyramidal-trancendence/

635125[/snapback]

thank u very much Basilisk your mirror is of much help! im glad that u showed up and everythings running !

what a big boom this compilation is doing... we Metapsychics are more than happy to hear this from everyone , but more will come .. for sure. but now... enjoy pyramidal trancendence. :)

EDIT : Trancechick thank u very much for what u are doing , spreading this everywhere and letting people know what we are doing , maybe ull become a Metapsychic soon... ;)

You've got my support! Excellent effort everyone!

BitTorrent links and my own words available here:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/audio/pyramidal-trancendence/

635125[/snapback]

Well done Xander!

*Edit:

Filipe - The pleasure's all mine! Pyramidal Trancendence is an amazing piece of hard work & I'm honored to help (if even just a little bit) get this out there!

I can only imagine the massive possitive response this release will cause!

Cheers everyone!!

This is great quality neogoa for free, way better than most of the recent releases ,all tracks have top quality melodies, but i have to say something for infinite dimensions track...far beyond the stars is one of the best neogoa tracks made so far..perfect track structure, an awesome melody with a final beautifull climax!

All tracks are five starts except for infinite dimensions...its far beyond the stars:D.

Thats what we goaheads need people like you guys that make music for what it is and not with second intetions!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Whowowowowowowwo!!! :D:D Thank u to all of you for those very warm and positive feedbacks! They touch me a lot! Didn't imagine that our compilation could have a such good reception!!

I know now that our work was worth, and if you are satisfied by it, we are too. :)

I understand that some people have prejudices when they have seen the compilation was free. But, as Actor has noticed in his thread, even if we give it for 0 euro or dollar, our compilation sounds really professional. Colorbox has helped us a lot in this direction, elevating the audio quality of the tracks. But not only, of course, because we already knew that those artists were professional themselves in their work, since the first time we have found some of their tracks, searching in the google pages.

As I have explained it by the past, if those artists have never been released before, it's not necessary because labels don't want their tracks, but because they aren't enough goa labels nowadays to release all of them. I don't blame any label for that, it's not their fault, they are trying to do their best to, despite this hard time, because it's very hard in 2006 to maintain the goa music alive.

We have just given a hand to all the goa community, try to help it, but we had fun of course, at the same time, making the covers, composing the tracklist, compiling, etc... :D:P

Concerning Aura, they're indeed making mainly trance music now, not goa music (maybe this could change after this VA/, who knows? :P ). This track belongs to the past, but as Afgin often says: "old is gold" :P

Gesh, amazing tracks! Amazing work! Simply excellent!

Can't say which the best, very distinguish stories and feelings.

Thank you for releasing this for free, thank you for releasing it in extra quality.

Good to see that there's producers that do it for loving the music, not for money. This is the proof that goa trance is not dead, and for what it matters, you guys will always have a listener here.

I would like to receive any newsletter of new releases or party's.

Keep up the spirit

Posted Image Old is Gold!!! Posted Image

it seems the download link is broken, not?

altough i already have the comp (and enjoy it a lot!) some of my fellow mates still have to down it...

any hope for them...?

639672[/snapback]

Hi morlock, Lost Buddha's right... something must have happend to the site.

Try these, they're up & running!

;)

Ektoplazm (mp3 & wav)

Sonic-Energy.net

I think they shutdown my account due to the massive amount of bw (even though they say its free bw on the account) and also that im sharing the mp3s and wavs. But since these are legal issues of the compilation i dont understand why. I have emailed them and im awaiting their reply.

Untill then these mirrors still work (or should atleast =)

WAV (10mbit .se connection):

http://www.manshora.net/~rewt/VA_-_Pyramid...006-MPR_wav.rar

MP3 (100mbit .pl):

http://sayret.art.pl/VA_-_Pyramidal_Trance...ce-2006-MPR.rar

MP3 (10mbit .se):

http://www.manshora.net/~rewt/VA_-_Pyramid...ce-2006-MPR.rar

Im sorry for this unexpected event, i hope that we can resolve it as soon as possible!

Its working again =)

640667[/snapback]

Thank you! :D

:wub: