Infected Mushroom - Vicious Delicious

Psynetix

I was just thinking the other day that "Infected Mushroom" needs to come out with a new album. Then I hear they will be releasing one in early 2007 called "Vicious Delicious"! I really can't wait for this album, I really haven't been too impressed with IM in the past but I am very eager to hear what they have changed in they're future release!...Maybe I'm just not in the "know" :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicious_Delicious

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even like the cover art :P

632876[/snapback]

I think it's better than both Converting Vegetarians and Supervisor put together, I like it. :)

Though B.P Empire definitely has the best art out of all their releases, no doubt.

I don't even like the cover art :P

632876[/snapback]

Me to, and the vocals in their tracks so big time so if the album is with shit vocals i will hate it, oh one of my cousins likes the vocals in the infected mushroom tracks, god bless him.

Me to, and the vocals in their tracks so big time so if the album is with shit vocals i will hate it, oh one of my cousins likes the vocals in the infected mushroom tracks, god bless him.

632932[/snapback]

Have you listened to some of the older Infected tracks? Psycho, Blue Muppet, Bust A Move, Dracul etc? :)

You meant Classical Mushroom, right?

Right.

632941[/snapback]

It's hard, but I go for the B.P Empire album + cd single... I just love their abstractness, how they use many things from musical equipment... really subtle. It's nice. :)

Classical / The Gathering have good cover art but for me they aren't as good.

No, are they fine?

632943[/snapback]

Yes, definitely get your hands on The Gathering, Classical Mushroom, and B.P Empire - they are almost staples of the psytrance scene.

It's hard, but I go for the B.P Empire album + cd single... I just love their abstractness, how they use many things from musical equipment... really subtle. It's nice. :)

632948[/snapback]

I don't like the two guys kissing on B.P Empire album.

I have a poster with the Classical Mushroom cover and text "Obey your hunger - Infected Mushroom - The new album is out now!" It's nice!

I don't like the two guys kissing on B.P Empire album.

I have a poster with the Classical Mushroom cover and text "Obey your hunger - Infected Mushroom - The new album is out now!" It's nice!

632953[/snapback]

Kissing, yeah right. :lol:

I don't have that poster, pics or stfu. ;)

Fine? They are absolutely genious!

632946[/snapback]

i wouldnt call them genius, rather a little bit from most audible goa elements mixed into one sound ;) if id have to tell aliens what typical elements are in goa trance id send them in their space crafts to israel to listen to old infected mushroom. so then when they listen to some other goa trance producer that they have never ever heard before could recognise genre :D

Infected definitely isn't goa, it's pure psytrance (that is up until the vocals started to drift in) perhaps with goa influences... but very psychedelic, different, innovative, powerful... great music. Definitely have to check it out. :)

i wouldnt call them genius, rather a little bit from most audible goa elements mixed into one sound ;) if id have to tell aliens what typical elements are in goa trance id send them in their space crafts to israel to listen to old infected mushroom. so then when they listen to some other goa trance producer that they have never ever heard before could recognise genre :D

632959[/snapback]

Well, it's subjective anyway... With genious I actually mean their composing skills. They were the first psytrance artists I ever heard and I still haven't heard anyhing with such amazing melodic arrangements and at the same time this powerfull as in songs like Bust a Move or Nothing Comes Easy. And I still think they're genious, they just don't make psytrance anymore.

Oh yes! You should give them a listen.

In fact, I suggest you listen to their first 2 albums (The Gathering and Classical Mushroom). Pure genious :)

632947[/snapback]

The Gathering = mediocre

Classical Mushroom = good

B.P Empire = awesome

CV = bad

I'm the Super homo = awful