Busta Chops

damion

Mercy... Sort of like later year Autechre and someone from Finland got together and went on a crack and ether binge... About 4 days into the binge, having not slept at all, they decided to start making some music... And the rest, as they say, was history...

Wow, that's just mindblowing Damion. I copied it into my iPod and heard it on my way to work. I've had a huge spiritual erection, sort of a feeling like being fist fucked by Jesus or being ball licked by Buddha. Astonishing effort, i still feel all itchy in my spleen.

Boom

ok, now listening to *goes to check name* Reflex Sportok, absolute masterpiece, the cover artwork speaks for itself ^_^!

now, what do we have next? wow, real dark psy killargh, derango could learn something from this :wacko: its so crazy :wacko:

the last one comes This Is The Bit That... whatever, real masterpiece, i hope you find label soon!

overall impression - this one is equivalent to jumpstyle among ordinary electronica, but this time this masterpiece, one of its own, belongs to psychedelic jointstyle -_-!

on bit serious note - you could actually get pretty famous with that kind of piss taking music, pitty that psy scene is so small tho, which makes it of a less smaller fame, lesser whor's, lesser coke and smaller limos :(!