Most probably an old SUN Project track...

Muzzy

Guest Cosmogenesis

Could u put an extract of this track here? Can't remember if there is other female voices in an other S.U.N. Project track. I'm very curious now... :)

Could u put an extract of this track here? Can't remember if there is other female voices in an other S.U.N. Project track. I'm very curious now...  :)

639317[/snapback]

No, he can´t. It is typical that most guys here don´t put extracts of the tracks here, they don´t want share at all, they even care wheather we can listen just one minute to the track, they don´t want us to have it at all, vasil. If they are not ready to share the track they should keep being unsure of it´s name.

No, he can´t. It is typical that most guys here don´t put extracts of the tracks here, they don´t want share at all, they even care wheather we can listen just one minute to the track, they don´t want us to have it at all, vasil. If they are not ready to share the track they should keep being unsure of it´s name.

641448[/snapback]

hehe radi, where did that come from all of a sudden? :D

Damn, damn, damn it :(

Even sun project themselve couldnt help...ehh. I mailed them and thats what they replied in feedback.

hi,

maybe you mean the track" Energia Magica" which was on our

"Macrophage"-album in 1998.

you can hava a look on our homepage                www.sun-project.com

there you go to "Discography" link

and there you can klick on the tracks and listen.

klick on "Energia Magica".

I'm starting to to thing it wasn't their track. But what else, have no idea :(