London Twisted Party Pics

TuTuMan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About time John!  B) Anyway, great pix... You captured the essence of the night...

Oh and...

Posted Image

^ I dunno what world I was in... But it was sweet!

/DP

637048[/snapback]

OMFG!!! :ph34r:

Look at yourself man!!! :lol: How many braincells did you blast into oblivion that night!!!!1 :ph34r::ph34r::D

I hope Gemini will post her pics soon! :)

And DP did have fun, I'm sure about that! I had fun for sure with him... :)

We sure did... Lotsa fun! Thanks for being a part of a very special night!  B)

637215[/snapback]

Thanks to you right back! :) I'm sorry for not keeping in contact after the party but I had a hard time finding an adapter for my mobile charger. :( But hopefully we will meet again at an other party... :P

btw, tatsu seems to be very sweet person in real life :P?

637601[/snapback]

WTF does in real life means?! Am I not nice here, you cracy sukcer?! <_<

:lol::lol::lol: Just kidding! ;)

Hei, the gun in the first picture is mine! Cause I'm a Ghostbuster!!

Oh well, didn't use the gun even once at the party. Too bad for the money spend...

Thanks for the appreciation, those are mine :)

Such cool pictures delars! Far better as all the other here!

This guy is such a freak!

Posted Image

I'd love to dance with these witches...

Posted Image

And loads of pictures of other Belgian freaks, nice one!

638146[/snapback]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51479375@N00/...57594353396295/

this guy is a guru.. i remember him from parties in year 2000 and he NEVER wanted to be photographed.. he was there with his girl (an asian girl with a third eye thing on her face) and when i asked them to take a picture he said no way. Lucky he didnt crush your camera i guess :)

thanks for the other photos shared..

the girl with huge boobs was together with a kid with a face of a zombie.. how could such a cutie stay with that dude is a mystery (he looked WAY younger than her)

631535[/snapback]

Hehe you should be carefull throwing around statements like that since the "young" zombie guy was me who happens to be a member here :P

Yes i consider myself lucky but is a 22 year old a kid? Ill leave that up to you to decide :)

And Deathposture not a very noble picture from a fellow dane... You could have included her face :rolleyes:

And Deathposture not a very noble picture from a fellow dane... You could have included her face :rolleyes:

643275[/snapback]

Ohøj! Well, in all fairness I agree - not the most classy pic from the night... But in fact it wasn't taken by me - it was taken by the girl I went to the party with. I guess she was enthralled by the sheer beauty of that smashing body... B)

643275[/snapback]

Ohøj! Well, in all fairness I agree - not the most classy pic from the night... But in fact it wasn't taken by me - it was taken by the girl I went to the party with - using my camera. I guess she was enthralled by the sheer beauty of that smashing body... B)

Anyway, did you guys take any pictures that you'd like to share? If so, please post them here... :)

/DP