London Twisted Party Pics

TuTuMan

I made it back to the states, i am quite groggy and have mixed feelings about the party. But i had a good time!

It was great to meet people from the forum at the meetup... oh the stories...

I am uploading my pics as we speak and will be posting a photogallery in a few...

in the meantime start posting your pics!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah! I wanna see them B)

Reeeeeally reeeeally wanted to go, but it would have summed up a few hundred euros which I just couldn´t afford so short before India.. - Hope you all had a blast!

Oh man..i look so fucked in those photos...

630962[/snapback]

Well, what a surprise!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Pictures don't lie... I look like a complete ponce in all the pix, but that's my druggy face I'm afraid..  :ph34r:

631024[/snapback]

;) I look only fucked in one picture, and then I've even might have been still sober (the one with gemini and vicky)! :huh: On the others I actually we're high but I look rather normal (besides the eyes of course). :P

memories :)

green nuns rocked, hallucinogen was too packed so kindof couldnt stay in the room

it was nice meeting ppl from the forum :) and its always funny to see the face behind the text :)

still in london now, met up for drinks with OD and Majoony yesterday, they are fun :) and Titsu is sitting two comps away from me... counting the last hours of being in london, then its off to brighton for me and switserland for her :)

it was fun :)

life is fun :)

I didn't take many pics and most of them are crap since I had my camera set in fast apperture mode so since there wasn't much light in there most pics came out crap...

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q83/tru...Twisted%20BDAY/

I've already written my report at the party section.

How the fuck did I miss the girl with the belly dancing costume??????