Hallucinogen videos

radi6404

do someone know where to get some good hallucinogen videos, the videos on youtube or only watchable with the flashplayer so i ahve to go to the side to watch them and it is pretty unconfortable to do this. On the old halucinogen site there were very good videos of hallucinogen parties, the tracks simon played were aresome and the atomsphere and decoration of the hall they were was just amazing, do someone nowor have such videos that i can trip even higher than just from the muisc? Please help me

I have a digital recording of him like in 1997, and the output is taken directly from the mixer.... its really good.... but I wont give it to you, because you suck, youre a pirate!

630001[/snapback]

Is it the one you sent me with the 15 minute special version of LSD?

I have a digital recording of him like in 1997, and the output is taken directly from the mixer.... its really good.... but I wont give it to you, because you suck, youre a pirate!

630001[/snapback]

Yarr harr harr, fiddle dee dee, do what you want cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!

I guess you could check out the Samothraki DVD too...:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/DVDs/oct/oct2dv001.html

Brings me some good memories from the three years of paradise on the magical island (if you look away from the police raid the last year)...

630200[/snapback]

the Island is also very good, it is very small but has mountains up to 1500 m, woww, would be great to be there for tranceparties.

cosmosis, thanx man!

630001[/snapback]

I`m not a pirate, bootleg plz :)

Radi, you have two videos of Hallucinogen here:

psysurfeur (24 min live video)

psychedelic.ru

(LSD live video clip)

Enjoy  :)

630207[/snapback]

hey vasil the second video is awesome, i would go cracy there, i would dance like hell, i hope simon will come to bulgaria some day that i can go there easily, an open air conecrt in the village where i life that the fucking villageboys could see something cool instead of their fucking music they´re listening to

hey vasil the second video is awesome, i would go cracy there, i would dance like hell, i hope simon will come to bulgaria some day that i can go there easily, an open air conecrt in the village where i life that the fucking villageboys could see something cool instead of their fucking music they´re listening to

631878[/snapback]

Did you know Simon Posford has a phobia of hight? Like afraid of looking down from the fifth floor. He would go completely cracy with your stepp mountains, Radi.

Did you know Simon Posford has a phobia of hight? Like afraid of looking down from the fifth floor. He would go completely cracy with your stepp mountains, Radi.

631897[/snapback]

Is that true, charlie or Traveller, could you confirm this?

631897[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

631878[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

631897[/snapback]

:lol:

631897[/snapback]

Yeah he has to sit in the dark because he can't change a light buld cause it's too high :P