Juno Reactor - God Is God

snowball

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better at making imperfect music?  :P

Juno is good.. very good. Not Simon good, but BGM anyways.. one of the few early ones I personally appreciate a lot!

630016[/snapback]

Yeah taste is taste, isnt it?! :D

you are so laughable, comparing juno reactor to halucinogen is like comparing a C-class to an maibach, you can´t compare hallucinogen to juno reactor, i like him also but he is a kid compared to hallucinogen and shpongle, it is the stupiest thing to compare hallucinogen to juno reacotr because juno reacotr can´t touch simons feet. Juno reacotr has good basslines and some good voiceelements and some really good basslines and kicks but he don´t chop any synthsounds, melodies etc, he doesn´t use percussive sounds a lot while Simon posford has them in all of his tracks, they/he use standart patches on their synths that are easy to recognice, they have a good atmosphere though, they/he aren´t so originel etc etc, they aren´t so psychedelic tan hallucinogen.

630018[/snapback]

HIM?! Since when is JR one person?! You know, I will challenge you and I will say that Neither of them can touch Ralf Hildenbeutel. I will challenge you and say, none of them can beat leftfield, not production wise... JUST to continue the childishness of this thread :D

Dude, you are talking out of your holyness, you are doing it so much that you should be bleading by now... (oh nasty thought).

Radi, I respect your taste, but I only respect your thoughts, when you start to respect other people as well, and when you actually will learn about production....

you are so laughable, comparing juno reactor to halucinogen is like comparing a C-class to an maibach, you can´t compare hallucinogen to juno reactor, i like him also but he is a kid compared to hallucinogen and shpongle, it is the stupiest thing to compare hallucinogen to juno reacotr because juno reacotr can´t touch simons feet. Juno reacotr has good basslines and some good voiceelements and some really good basslines and kicks but he don´t chop any synthsounds, melodies etc, he doesn´t use percussive sounds a lot while Simon posford has them in all of his tracks, they/he use standart patches on their synths that are easy to recognice, they have a good atmosphere though, they/he aren´t so originel etc etc, they aren´t so psychedelic tan hallucinogen.

630018[/snapback]

Juno reactor is far better. You, yet again, dont know what you are talig about.

you don´t like skinny flat girls so you don´t like hallucinogen, the skinny girls give me the same feeling as hallucinogen,  :lol:

630056[/snapback]

sometimes I wish that Simon was a member of this forum :(

Not heard this track in ages but as I remember it was one of my favourite Juno Reactor tracks.

Juno vs Hallucinogen? I'd have to give it to Juno, I think they are better at being diverse than hallucinogen. Each JR album is a different masterpiece IMO while hallucinogen hasn't released anything that's tickled my oooo button since the lone deranger :(

Not heard this track in ages but as I remember it was one of my favourite Juno Reactor tracks.

Juno vs Hallucinogen? I'd have to give it to Juno, I think they are better at being diverse than hallucinogen. Each JR album is a different masterpiece IMO while hallucinogen hasn't released anything that's tickled my oooo button since the lone deranger  :(

630075[/snapback]

Juno Reactor is pretty diverse, that´s true but he isn´t as diverse as Simon in his shpongle projects, someone in the reviews section wrote that he played the first and the second shpongle album to his father and his father couldn´t believe it is the same artist, now that´s diverse. Just IMO

Juno Reactor is pretty diverse, that´s true  but he isn´t as diverse as Simon in his shpongle projects, someone in the reviews section wrote that he played the first and the second shpongle album to his father and his father couldn´t believe it is the same artist, now that´s diverse.

630082[/snapback]

Yeah. Simon's chilled stuff is excellent but I'm not a fan of his recent trance. He's done a lot of collaborations which were less than impressive.

This has to be the most psychotic topic I've seen in ages... :rolleyes::lol::D

BTW, the track is musically perfect and I started to enjoy vocals, even though I had similar reaction first time I've heard it, and there was also Laibach version of the same track which sounded more dark and industrial...very powerful with heavy vocals.

After a second listen i must admit that this track isn´t bad at all, it hasn´t very much todo with goa trance but is good, the only thing to complain is that the singing voice isn´t chopped, would sound way better with a proper chopping.

The girls in bulgaria where i life dance sometimes to such stuff in their events and concerts, i can´t remember wheather i saw moni dance to this or a similar track and now i am not joking like usual when i put the lol smylie, this time imean it seriously.

Just listened to it & I think the intro fits in the track very well. For me it's no better than the rest of the track so I don't feel let down  :)

630128[/snapback]

He told you that the intro fits very well into the track but is btter because of it´s magical sounds, i for myself don´t think the intro that better than the whole track which is pretty good and pretty "bulgarian" sounding which is even better.

After a second listen i must admit that this track isn´t bad at all, it hasn´t very much todo with goa trance but is good, the only thing to complain is that the singing voice isn´t chopped, would sound way better with a proper chopping.

The girls in bulgaria where i life dance sometimes to such stuff in their events and concerts, i can´t remember wheather i saw moni dance to this or a similar track and now i am not joking like usual when i put the lol smylie, this time imean it seriously.

630116[/snapback]

You mean, you would like to hear Hallucinogen Gating on the vocals... fair enough, but that would prolly make the track sound generic....

Junor Reactor for me is one of THE icons for Psychedelic Trance (Or call it GOA or whatever) so I really disagree with you AGAIN :) I think you need to see it from a historic way, from what it has done for the PsyTrance that we have now, how it formed the psytrance back then... etc etc... But if we would go after the Radi model, Eat Static shouldnt be classed as Psy/Goa either... and MANY MANY more :)

You mean, you would like to hear Hallucinogen Gating on the vocals... fair enough, but that would prolly make the track sound generic....

Junor Reactor for me is one of THE icons for Psychedelic Trance (Or call it GOA or whatever) so I really disagree with you AGAIN :) I think you need to see it from a historic way, from what it has done for the PsyTrance that we have now, how it formed the psytrance back then... etc etc... But if we would go after the Radi model, Eat Static shouldnt be classed as Psy/Goa either... and MANY MANY more :)

630708[/snapback]

it wouldn´t sound generic but just WWWAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY more psychedelic, the rythmic voicechooping on hallucinogen and shpongle sounds is one of the most psychedelic things i have ever heard, it just blows my mind. Juno reactor is psychedleic but this track isn´t very psychedelic, it sounds more like Bulgarian folk music with some electronic percussion and synths, sounds nice but not very psychedelic, the hallucinogen chopping would do the trick here IMO.

why do you think bulgarian teenee chicks danced on concerts to this or similar stuff? I´m glad that snowball posted something about this track because it would be in my mp3 folder and i never would have played it, this track reminds my fucking much of the sweet skinny monica. awesome.

it wouldn´t sound generic but just WWWAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY more psychedelic, the rythmic voicechooping on hallucinogen and shpongle sounds is one of the most psychedelic things i have ever heard, it just blows my mind. Juno reactor is psychedleic but this track isn´t very psychedelic, it sounds more like Bulgarian folk music with some electronic percussion and synths, sounds nice but not very psychedelic, the hallucinogen chopping would do the trick here IMO.

why do you think bulgarian teenee chicks danced on concerts to this or similar stuff? I´m glad that snowball posted something about this track because it would be in my mp3 folder and i never would have played it, this track reminds my fucking much of monica. awesome.

630735[/snapback]

oke, thats your opinion.....

Radi, why don't you do a God is God remix than?

Just imgine listening to: Juno Reactor - God is God (Radi's psychedelic chopping voices mix)  :lol:

630779[/snapback]

:lol::D

Or better Juno Reactor - God Is God ( Radi Satan Chop Mix ) :ph34r:

maybe he will become famous one day, and we will hear the remix! he and Simon are going to be good friends (Or he says the are!) :)

630785[/snapback]

' OH YEAH, BUT THEY ARE ALREADY GOOD FRIENDS, SIMON IS HELPING HIM WITH HIS DEBUT. '

Posted Image

630797[/snapback]

YEAH, RLY... My 'best friend' Simon told me himself they are doing collaboration right now called RADINOGEN - THE LONE DERADINGER...how come you haven't heard about it ? :rolleyes::lol:

YEAH, RLY... My 'best friend' Simon told me himself they are doing collaboration right now called RADINOGEN - THE LONE DERADINGER...how come you haven't heard about it ?  :rolleyes:  :lol:

630801[/snapback]

Posted Image

shit I need to get up to date then!!! :D He said to me that Tekkinogen would be the next big thing! :D