do you listen to oldschool psychedelic trance?

radi6404

i can get enough people that say fullon is shit so i donĀ“t talk shit

629475[/snapback]

Wow, let me get all my heavy metal friends join and vote in that poll!!! ;) stfu radi, you are being a prick at the moment

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

than post it more often in the music thread, what will newcomers think when they see that here on psynews the people donĀ“t listen to true psychedelic rance expect me and some other but to ambient/IDM etc etc, people who come here want to meet people who are psychedelic trance fans and not dancefloor killargh rolling basslines fans, i have nohting against them but i just wanted know if there aktually are still people who at all listen to oldschool expect me because in the music thread it doesnĀ“t look like that.

629607[/snapback]

So what if they don't listen to old skool (true psychedelic trance :huh: ) anymore? Big deal!

Ā 

Yes you do, you think people who like full on are wrong and retarded.

So what if they don't listen to old skool (true psychedelic tranceĀ  :huh: ) anymore? Big deal!

Ā 

Yes you do, you think people who like full on are wrong and retarded.

630003[/snapback]

raditard

enough is enough, you offended my 3 times in a half hour now, i wonĀ“t report you because i want test how the mods react and if they have this forum under control or not

630009[/snapback]

radi, you're too kind!

enough is enough, you offended my 3 times in a half hour now, i wonĀ“t report you because i want test how the mods react and if they have this forum under control or not

630009[/snapback]

I did offend you 6 times already, but you are to raditarded to even understand it. i hope that your raditarded brain will report me one more time for this post!

raditard

630005[/snapback]

Urbandictionary.com?

:rolleyes:

Ā 

And I am the walrussss..

630011[/snapback]

I am the egg-man....

:lol:

than post it more often in the music thread, what will newcomers think when they see that here on psynews the people donĀ“t listen to true psychedelic rance expect me and some other but to ambient/IDM etc etc, people who come here want to meet people who are psychedelic trance fans and not dancefloor killargh rolling basslines fans, i have nohting against them but i just wanted know if there aktually are still people who at all listen to oldschool expect me because in the music thread it doesnĀ“t look like that.

629607[/snapback]

then please tell me the ones who arenĀ“t that popular, i am always opened to discover oldschool artists

629700[/snapback]

come on Radi... and u claim to know what real psychedelic music is... seems like you have a lot to learn... but it doesnt seem like you are interested in that... sad really... :(

Ā 

I almost feel bad for u... but then again ... <_<

why did you delete the eye stuff about me, man, are you afraid that someone could bann you, you react like a typical German, sorry to say German but that is the typical behavour of the mates in my class and outside of it, thatĀ“s the behavour of most Germans i know, first they are friendly and than... without comment

why did you delete the eye stuff about me, man, are you afraid that someone could bann you, you react like a typical German, sorry to say German but that is the typical behavour of the mates in my class and outside of it, thatĀ“s the behavour of most Germans i know, first they are friendly and than... without comment

630027[/snapback]

with germans you never know.........

630027[/snapback]

qoute me.... I dare you

Ā 

with germans you never know.........

630029[/snapback]

yeah, unpredictable arent they?

Ā 

Is it me or did radi just fart?

Ā 

Phew, what did you have for breakfast?

630031[/snapback]

Yeah it stinks in psynews today...

Is it me or did radi just fart?

Ā 

Phew, what did you have for breakfast?

630031[/snapback]

:lol:

It's just you, I have Nag Champa burning here............

Ā 

Oh wait, I smell it now!

:blink:

Ā 

Smells like they where covered in full on basslines.

630041[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Ā 

Posted Image

press play to start playing what you like! (that is actually one of ours compilation name suggestions!!!)

Ā 

Almost as good as the slogan "You like it?! It likes YOU!"

Ā 

However, doesnt matter, im dissapointed as fuck to find out that the trentemoller that I bought doesnt have all the tracks that I wanted to have...

Ā 

I need to get another cd I think :) Doesnt matter either though, because Trentemoller is worth every single eurocent in my pocket! :D

i can get enough people that say fullon is shit so i donĀ“t talk shit

629475[/snapback]

Another classic Radi quote.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ā 

I like full on....

629994[/snapback]

I liek milk

Ā 

630009[/snapback]

When do i get to report ignoramuses on this forum?

Ā 

I bet Pringles with onion taste

630037[/snapback]

If you talk tome, i had some nice Astral Pancakes for breakfast

630038[/snapback]

Smells like they where covered in full on basslines.

630041[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :R

Do I still listen to oldschool Goa/Psy. You betcha...as with a few exceptions its way better than most modern stuff. Currently listening to MWNN Moment of Truth, shortly after the Green Nuns.

Ā 

And anyone who doesn't think the old stuff is up to standard should have been at the Twisted party on Fri night. The set that the Green Nuns put out is by far the best set I have ever danced to. It was completely totally and utterly wonderful. And they were dancing around themselves like a pair of complete loons. Good lord, DJs looking like they're enjoying themselves! There was plenty of quality tunage on Friday, but the Green Nuns, god bless em, wiped the floor with everyone else. It takes a lot to keep me dancing at 07.45!

correct :)!

yes, allthough this music was popular ten years ago, i still listen to it, wasnt there ten years ago tho, but i dont follow trends, i just listen to music that "makes your head spin"Ā  :) and thats certain goa/psy for me. but i do like todays psytrance aswell, its overproduced tho and lacks creativity and freshness, overall, compared to oldschool goa-psy of the mid 90s, but there are tracks that i listen to.

629175[/snapback]

Ā 

totally agree ...