Androcell

Rotwang

I'm striving to get it released with Ultimae,

but that may just end up being a fantastic dream.

Whoa, I can see that would be absolutely amazing.

Whether you'll be releasing your new album through Ultimae or not, I have good faith, for sure. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Journey Man Project

I must say I'm a huge Androcell fan and cannot wiat to hear the new project and a new album... the second albums was just pure bliss... it had so muc more than the first... the progress was just mind blowing... keep up the good work!

I'm kinda curious to know what was *possibly* edited from here:

.::::Lauryn $#^&%$&^$@!! says:

you know what my feeling is on that ?

bluespectralmonkey says:

well, ms. i quit trance 5 times in a year, what do you think? wink.gif

*****seems like there is a line missing right here.

bluespectralmonkey says:

hehehe

I would really like to know what your feeling is on all this, Lauryn, since the post you made never really made it clear, possibly becuase you edited it by chance?

Peace and respect,

Quasga

So, I was just as curious as you, i went through my chat history and found the missing line....not really sure why it was missing in the first place honestly...

.::::Lauryn $#^&%$&^$@!!: welll. i think he must be reevaluating his personal priorites and musical goals as an artist. I'm sure he'll be back on the scene in full force sometime soon. if he really enjoys making music, then why would it matter, and why would he stop....

:)

Sounds extremely like carbon based lifeforms. :)

Or just Ultimae in general - so you shouldn't have any problems with getting on there. Good luck with the project!

Cool, I'll take that as a compliment as well..... :)

Someone else says it has a Solar Fields vibe....

http://tribes.tribe.net/psybient/thread/35...10-70019a4f3107

The truth of it all is that this project is inspired by all of the core Ultimae artists, with my own vision of space.

I'm actually in process of remixing "Time Circles" by H.U.V.A. Network for the Distant System debut album. :)

But if I discuss the DS project anymore here, I'm going to need to start a new thread. Trying to keep DS and Androcell as seperate entities. :)

Updated as much as necessary: www.distantsystem.com

But if I discuss the DS project anymore here, I'm going to need to start a new thread. Trying to keep DS and Androcell as seperate entities. :)

Updated as much as necessary: www.distantsystem.com

Yes, I agree but I must reply about your Equidistant video.

Stunning visuals, outstanding intro build up, euphorically soothing & moving layers in this track!

I love it!!

Phenomenal work Tyler with Distant System & I really pray Ultimae will sign you!

As I said b4, whatever you put your heart & soul into will be a winner!

People love your style/sound & your fans will always follow no matter what!

:)

Peace!

whoa

you've cut your hair

like the look (from what i see on that photo)

new project, huh?

great

sounds EXACTLY like ultimae

great for most, sucks for me

i like little of what i hear from them, don't listen enough to that style to properly appreciate it

well, maybe this will change my mind

Oh, maybe he discovered he sounds like Ott on budget.

:lol:

The fact that you compared me to Ott , at all, is a compliment in itself. I'm truly sorry you had to waste your time listening to my work. If I could reimburse you, I would. Maybe you can email in advance next time and I can give you fair warning not to give music a listen that is inferior to your tastes.

I would love to listen to some of your music productions. Please give me links. :) Maybe if I work hard, I can sound like you on a budget. :)

I'm truly sorry you had to waste your time listening to my work. If I could reimburse you, I would. Maybe you can email in advance next time and I can give you fair warning not to give music a listen that is inferior to your tastes.

I would love to listen to some of your music productions. Please give me links. :) Maybe if I work hard, I can sound like you on a budget. :)

Right backtcha! (ouch)

The fact that you compared me to Ott , at all, is a compliment in itself. I'm truly sorry you had to waste your time listening to my work. If I could reimburse you, I would. Maybe you can email in advance next time and I can give you fair warning not to give music a listen that is inferior to your tastes.

I would love to listen to some of your music productions. Please give me links. :)

Maybe if I work hard, I can sound like you on a budget. :)

:lol: Funny!!!

Well at least you know there are real Androcell fans here!

We'll all support anything you do... no worries there. :D

Don't you mean Ultimae on a budget? :)

Don't you mean Ultimae on a budget? :)

oh yeah, oops

mine was supposed to read:

sounds exactly like ultimae?

(because someone had mentioned that)

i hadnt heard any of the new work yet and was applying my preconceptions to be prematurely disappointed while secretly hoping to have those preconceptions shattered

and shit, i'm on a budget myself :P

oh yeah, oops

mine was supposed to read:

sounds exactly like ultimae?

(because someone had mentioned that)

i hadnt heard any of the new work yet and was applying my preconceptions to be prematurely disappointed while secretly hoping to have those preconceptions shattered

and shit, i'm on a budget myself :P

I'm going to play it safe and recommend that you don't waste your time with the new project. It's not designed for you.

:lol: Funny!!!

Well at least you know there are real Androcell fans here!

We'll all support anything you do... no worries there. :D

People who play nice *and* give support are sooooooo appreciated. :) Thank you, always, TranceChick. :)

To my understanding, the basis of alchemy is taking the bad and turning it into good. ;) I decided to use one man's insult, as another man's promotion.

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/...108892/forum/10

But I must admit, I'm feeling a bit of inspiration from this and it makes me want to write an Ott-sounding tune about TROLLS. :)

Sure, just gimme your msn and we'll settle it out!

(I got budget though... Very small one)

Listening to your work wasn't a waste of time though. Suitable background music.

Sure, just gimme your msn and we'll settle it out!

(I got budget though... Very small one)

Listening to your work wasn't a waste of time though. Suitable background music.

Hahaha, MSN? Never use chat programs. I'm looking for links. Don't you have a mycrap, I mean, myspace page I can listen from? A website perhaps? C'mon, you're obviously established enough to just drop me some links here to your tunes.... everyone else is eager to listen I'm sure, as well. Let's have a go with some of your masterful work. :)

Hahaha, MSN? Never use chat programs. I'm looking for links. Don't you have a mycrap, I mean myspace, page I can listen from? A website perhaps? C'mon, you're obviously established enough to just drop me some links here.... everyone else is eager to listen I'm sure, as well. Let's have a go with some of your masterful work. :)

I don't have links, and if I do, they're very temporary. I will upload a song tomorrow, though!

I'm not an established artist and I'm not looking to compete with you. You shouldn't be so aggressive towards me; all people can't like an artist's music. If you are acting like that, it looks like you have a low self confidence, needing to pick on some random forum-goer who doesn't praise your music. I haven't even said your music is bad. It isn't.

Lastly; I'm a killah musician :rolleyes:

Edit: I changed my mind. I'll try upping something right now. :)

I don't have links, and if I do, they're very temporary. I will upload a song tomorrow, though!

I'm not an established artist and I'm not looking to compete with you. You shouldn't be so aggressive towards me; all people can't like an artist's music. If you are acting like that, it looks like you have a low self confidence, needing to pick on some random forum-goer who doesn't praise your music. I haven't even said your music is bad. It isn't.

Lastly; I'm a killah musician :rolleyes:

Edit: I changed my mind. I'll try upping something right now. :)

Agressive? Dood, you're confused.... you're words are funny. :) I'm hoping your music is too.. :) When you come into a thread and drop a line like that, you have to expect a response. I mean, you basically disrespected my music, not becuase you had to, but becuase you wanted to. I can understand someone who doesn't like androcell music to come into a thread and EXPLAIN why they don't like it, but not to just rip it, and then start back-peddling when the pressure is on. Who do you think you are, Traveller? (haha, don't think I haven't paid attention, people :) ) What am I supposed to learn from someone who doesn't give postivie criticism, but instead is trying to drop some one-liner like a troll.

HA! "needing to pick on some random forum-goer" ..... dood, you picked on me and my music to BEGIN with.... what ever are you talking about?? You seriously need to start peddling foward again.

Tell you what... I have an private ftp folder I can make for you and I will give you details here....that way everyone else can login and grab and listen, too.

Please let me know. :) My curiosity is piqued.

Agressive? Dood, you're confused.... you're words are funny. :) I'm hoping your music is too.. :) When you come into a thread and drop a line like that, you have to expect a response. I mean, you basically disrespected my music, not becuase you had to, but becuase you wanted to. I can understand someone who doesn't like androcell music to come into a thread and EXPLAIN why they don't like it, but not to just rip it, and then start back-peddling when the pressure is on. Who do you think you are, Traveller? (haha, don't think I haven't paid attention, people :) ) What am I supposed to learn from someone who doesn't give postivie criticism, but instead is trying to drop some one-liner like a troll.

HA! "needing to pick on some random forum-goer" ..... dood, you picked on me and my music to BEGIN with.... what ever are you talking about?? You seriously need to start peddling foward again.

Tell you what... I have an private ftp folder I can make for you and I will give you details here....that way everyone else can login and grab and listen, too.

Please let me know. :) My curiosity is piqued.

What do you mean by traveller?

And yes, I voiced my opinion about your music; I'm not particularly fond of it. I also gave a reason. I see what you mean though.

Anyways, I have the mp3 exported and ready for upload. It would be very kind of you to let me use that ftp.

Don't expect anything as advanced as what you do, though :)