website under bio and live

bluespectralmonkey says:

wtf

.::::Lauryn $#^&%$&^$@!! says:

LAME.

you know what my feeling is on that ?

bluespectralmonkey says:

well, ms. i quit trance 5 times in a year, what do you think? ;)

bluespectralmonkey says:

hehehe

:rolleyes:

In all seriousness....sad news indeed :(

That's the worst news I've heard in a while... damn.

633039[/snapback]

Xander, did Tyler say anything or hint about this to you at Samadhi?

:unsure:

( Questions : Comments : Track licensing : Remixing : Artwork

e-mail>> info@androcell.com )

back in the day he used to make music as Parabhamandala (killargh proto-darkpsy), and then suddenly stopped as well. so perhaps he will emerge as something entirely new, again?

would be sweet.

his website now says " Androcell has been put on hiatus while other music projects are being pursued and developed.

I thank you all for you patience with me at this time and apologize for any confusion. - Quasga "

http://www.androcell.com

Tis sad that he's not continuing Androcell at the moment, I bought my copy of Efflorescence and was hoping for a new A album to come. I suppose now there'll be new good music from him under a different guise :)

his website now says  " Androcell has been put on hiatus while other music projects are being pursued and developed.

I thank you all for you patience with me at this time and apologize for any confusion. - Quasga "

Tis sad that he's not continuing Androcell at the moment, I bought my copy of Efflorescence and was hoping for a new A album to come. I suppose now there'll be new good music from him under a different guise  :)

634688[/snapback]

aha! funny i was just checking this topic to see if his message on the site had changed....

drastic decisions don't last long....

back in the day he used to make music as Parabhamandala (killargh proto-darkpsy), and then suddenly stopped as well. so perhaps he will emerge as something entirely new, again?

would be sweet.

634597[/snapback]

his website now says  " Androcell has been put on hiatus while other music projects are being pursued and developed.

Tis sad that he's not continuing Androcell at the moment, I bought my copy of Efflorescence and was hoping for a new A album to come. I suppose now there'll be new good music from him under a different guise  :)

634688[/snapback]

Seems like u were right dmtree :P

I guess sometimes the grass might seem greener other places, and maybe its not and then you can always come back ;)

Well, whatever Tyler's doing in the scene... I wish him all the best! He's a great down to earth guy and an extremely talented artist!

I'm looking forward to what he has in store for us.

:D

• 5 months later...

:ph34r:

Hello all,

I guess when an artist makes a personal decision for the good of him/herself, some people find it hard to digest.

My reason for wanting to discontinue playing live was due to some very undesirable accusations and attitudes from

U.S. promoters that I experienced last season. I found the different levels of disrespect to be enough to not want

to experience these types of un-necessary situations anymore.

But then I started receiving emails from friends and listeners asking me to please continue and this helped me realize

that I can't forsake those that really want to experience my music at outdoor events just because I've been down trodden

by some evil doers.

My reasons for thinking I would discontinue creating music under the Androcell project was due to that fact that

I'm currently working on a seperate downtempo project that I've devoted all my music time to.

It's music that I'm currently interested in writing and mentally travelling with and didn't know when I would get

back to the Androcell project.

I'm sorry if I worried anyone here. It's kind of a bummer that people just can't write me and ask what's happening if they are

that concerned. Instead many just keep themselves mostly in the dark with a small reading lamp on called speculation. It didn't seem necessary to post such personal information on my website, but when I see threads like this, I guess it's time to set the record truly straight.

I'm kinda curious to know what was *possibly* edited from here:

you know what my feeling is on that ?

bluespectralmonkey says:

well, ms. i quit trance 5 times in a year, what do you think? wink.gif

*****seems like there is a line missing right here.

bluespectralmonkey says:

hehehe

I would really like to know what your feeling is on all this, Lauryn, since the post you made never really made it clear, possibly becuase you edited it by chance?

Peace and respect,

Quasga

Whats the name of the new downtempo project and who is your team mate ? Any tracks gonna be released soon? Label?

New Androcell album!? :wub: .

That's a lot of questions!! :lol:

I'd also like to know the answers.

Androcell's 2 albums so far were very nice ;)

I'm so very sorry to hear about all the B/S with promoters Tyler. :(

I totally understand where you're coming from on this!

Whatever you decide to do or go in another direction is really none of anyone's business but your own.

You'll always have devoted fans such as myself who'll back you in whatever!

Do what you gotta do & keep the peace in your heart. :D

Peace & love to you always!

Posted Image

Whats the name of the new downtempo project and who is your team mate ? Any tracks gonna be released soon? Label?

New Androcell album!? :wub: .

Hey Nurbs,

The new downtempo project is called Distant System - www.distantsystem.com

No "team mate", just me. :) My old psytrance partner in "Prabhamandala" crime, Jason Major, created a video

for a Distant System track called "Equidistant", and is avialable via download and streaming

at the website, for either your pleasure or irritation, depending on your personal tastes. :) I'm working on a full-length

album and have 4 tracks completed for it, so far, that will definitely be on it. I'm striving to get it released with Ultimae,

but that may just end up being a fantastic dream. Eitherway, it's the music I want to be making at the moment so it

feels good to be expressing myself in an even more electronic style, different than Androcell.

As for the Androcell project, the new Celestial Dragon Records compilation titled "Intermittent Memories" comes out this month, and

features 2 unreleased Androcell tracks. More info @ the androcell website - www.androcell.com and www.sonic-dragon.com

I plan to start on new Androcell material as soon as I finish writing the Distant System album. :)

I'm trying to keep the websites as up to date as possible, so even though I've discouraged some of you already, please hang in there

if really interested about what's coming from my creative outlets.....

Stay true,

Q

I'm so very sorry to hear about all the B/S with promoters Tyler. :(

I totally understand where you're coming from on this!

Whatever you decide to do or go in another direction is really none of anyone's business but your own.

You'll always have devoted fans such as myself who'll back you in whatever!

Do what you gotta do & keep the peace in your heart. :D

Peace & love to you always!

Posted Image

Hey Grrrl, :)

Yeah, it was a real bummer. I just tried to not give them any impression of how unprofessional of conduct I experienced

and never plan to play for them ever again. I have nothing personal with the individuals, just need to protect my emotional

well being when playing events for people I thought were more conscious and responsible than they proved to be. Oh well, we live

and learn in these lives. :)

Thanks for massive support and kind words. Instruments of change. :)

Peace, love, and soundwaves....

Q

Sounds very interesting with new imputs/outouts.... I'm dl'ing the video now :)

Thanks for explaining your actions, now we can sleep comfortable again :P

But I can imagine it can be very energy consuming to have to work work people who are on a different plane... Well thats history now!

Really good to hear that there are two new albums coming from ur hand... will be looking forward to hearing those! Good luck with the process!

ED:

Just saw the video.... hats off! That was really good.... I can see why u wanna go with ultimae, if u ask me it would be a perfect match... but of course I only heard that one track, but really nice!!! The video was well made too, love that space footage... goes very well with the music too!