PROMETHEUS

ritual om

it's one of the most anticipated albums for me.

i am sure he will deliver the goods! :D

any samples available?

628013[/snapback]

@ twisted web site

http://www.twistedrecords.co.uk/shop/catal...ee109daed5fd02f

e. This product will be in stock on Tuesday 19 December, 2006.

e. This product will be in stock on Tuesday 19 December, 2006.

I wonder if 'on stock' means 'from Twisted' or 'everywhere'.

I'd like to have it for Christmas, but I won't be buying it directly from them, because it's cheaper from psyshop.com...

I tend to buy my Twisted releases direct from Twisted and am quite content paying a little extra in the knowledge more of my money is going to the artist(s) involved.

Fingers crossed the album isn't delayed again. I'd really like it to arrive before Christmas too as I'll be doing lots of dried mushrooms over the festive season. ^_^

I tend to buy my Twisted releases direct from Twisted and am quite content paying a little extra in the knowledge more of my money is going to the artist(s) involved.

628121[/snapback]

Me too!

I heard he was going to be releasing 2 albums soon. One upbeat & one downbeat. I was listening to his track sweet tooth on Butterfly Dawn & it's fantastic! Can't wait for some more chill stuff from this guy.

Soon I hope  :ph34r:

the music was done ages ago.. only thing missing: artwork

WTF

628012[/snapback]

I know. <_< It was supposed to be released at the last Twisted party back in March but was delayed because of artwork problems. It's hard to believe they've spent so long getting the artwork right, I mean I like a good sleeve as much as anyone but not if it means a nine month delay. Ridiculous.

I know.  <_< It was supposed to be released at the last Twisted party back in March but was delayed because of artwork problems. It's hard to believe they've spent so long getting the artwork right, I mean I like a good sleeve as much as anyone but not if it means a nine month delay. Ridiculous.

628126[/snapback]

I bet when it comes out the artwork is nothing special!