Posford rated 68th best DJ in the world

Charlie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, I'd like to find out though and I'd like to know who organised the voting and what nations took part. A post in the Twisted forum claims many American DJ's made the top 20 so suspect a large percentage of the voting took place in America.

I've never heard him dj. Is there somewhere I can download a set from him?

627595[/snapback]

Ask one of the many psynewers attending the Twisted 10th Anninversary party tomorrow night to smuggle their minidisc recorder in and record Posford's set.

Just read on the Twisted forum that Godford was rated the 68th best DJ in the world. Should be much higher up the rankings in my opinion.  <_<

See here.

627589[/snapback]

charlie don´t care aobut this fucking lists, the sons of bitches who voted him on that place probably like asshole Tiesto or fat asshole Carol Cox who is very laughable and does very ugly music which hearts my ears, every album of posford is a set, the transmissions between the tracks are better than any awful carol cox bullshit sets and Tiestos bullshit sets aswell, sory that i was so rude but this is unbelievable and hurts me.

charlie don´t care aobut this fucking lists, the sons of bitches who voted him on that place probably like asshole Tiesto or fat asshole Carol Cox who is very laughable and does very ugly music which hearts my ears, every album of posford is a set, the transmissions between the tracks are better than any awful carol cox bullshit sets and Tiestos bullshit sets aswell, sory that i was so rude but this is unbelievable and hurts me.

627657[/snapback]

he results of the most important poll in dance music

A staggering 217,102 dance music fans voted in DJmag's 2006 Top 100 DJs poll.

That's 90,000 more than last year and a true indication that dance music is still a massive global phenomenon.

The truly global reach of DJ culture was once again highlighted with votes coming in from 229 different countries (there are only 243 recognised countries in the world).

The USA provided the most votes in 2006, closely followed by the UK, and then Germany.

But there was also a sharp increase in voters from Brazil, Israel and Canada.

Assholes!!!

All of them!!!

... and radi, look how many closeminded german ppl voted :lol:

627657[/snapback]

please man. don't trash every genre ("carol" cox bad dj because spins techno?) just because you don't like em.

respect is the key word.

It seems like a lot of people have a hard time telling the difference between an artist and a dj ...

627647[/snapback]

hear hear.. only reason I would rate the Simon a good dj is the fact that he's got a lot of exclusive tracks to play ;)

Ask one of the many psynewers attending the Twisted 10th Anninversary party tomorrow night to smuggle their minidisc recorder in and record Posford's set.

627608[/snapback]

And i can´t be there, i hope someone wil share his recording with me

It seems like a lot of people have a hard time telling the difference between an artist and a dj ...

627647[/snapback]

every album of posford is a set, the transmissions between the tracks are better than any awful carol cox bullshit sets and Tiestos bullshit sets aswell, sory that i was so rude but this is unbelievable and hurts me.

627657[/snapback]

Thanks for proving my point.

627657[/snapback]

Carl Cox is a better DJ. Carl cox can play / scratch and mix on 8 different turntables at once. Simon Posford cant. Just coz you dont like his music, doesnt mean he isnt good. Get over it.

Carl Cox is a better DJ. Carl cox can play / scratch and mix on 8 different turntables at once. Simon Posford cant. Just coz you dont like his music, doesnt mean he isnt good. Get over it.

627686[/snapback]

Hey maybe he is a better live dj but listen to the transmissions between the tracks of halluciongen and shpongle albums, they are really without doub the best transmissions between tracks i´ve ever heard, ott´s transmissions are also very good but the transmissions of him are awesome.

Hey maybe he is a better live dj but listen to the transmissions between the tracks of halluciongen and shpongle albums, they are really without doub the best transmissions between tracks i´ve ever heard, ott´s transmissions are also very good but the transmissions of him are awesome.

627708[/snapback]

Yeah I'm sure those were made on the fly with 2 decks in the studio.. :rolleyes: