what I really like is though nowadays is his ambient tracks

mot probably he has 100s of em

really productive guy and a cool guy by the way

listen to him if you like oldschool

he made my head whirl in the past

support the local talent :) (for me)

Guest Cosmogenesis

God damn I like it  :P

Hm, too bad the sound quality is rather poor...

627659[/snapback]

Don't worry, maybe this live track, called "perception", could be on our second meta compilation, so you will have maybe the opportunity to listen it in the higher audio quality. ;)

Ali has a big potential as an artist and a particular style. For me, he sounds like a mixture of Doctor Acid and Chi-a.d. with some orientalic vibes. You will certainly hear more from him in the future. :)

And indeed, he produces also a lot of very good quality ambient tracks. I have told him to send some of them on different chill-out/ambient labels. Let's see what will happen... :)

• 4 weeks later...

God damn I like it  :P

Hm, too bad the sound quality is rather poor...

627659[/snapback]

i learn muzik with Mindsphere's music and 'perception' i listen regularly and its difficult to explain you have to feel it you have to touch it if you feel it i hope you will also touch it one day :)

Has potential from that clip... It would be interesting to hear two or three whole tracks and see how each track flows. Call me cynical if you want but I'd need to be convinced it wasn't just full-on with arab/oriental influences; there's not a lot of variation in the minute that clip lasts for.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Has potential from that clip... It would be interesting to hear two or three whole tracks and see how each track flows. Call me cynical if you want but I'd need to be convinced it wasn't just full-on with arab/oriental influences; there's not a lot of variation in the minute that clip lasts for.

651035[/snapback]

Read first my entire thread before to write there such bad and unfaith critics about this artist who you just discovered through a first minute video clip...

I didn't write that he got "potential" because of this short 1min clip (this makes obviously any sense), but because I have already listened some of his productions, which I found pretty well-inspired, interesting and good quality at all.

And "full-on with arab/oriental influences"? Are u serious? ;)

Btw, don't get it wrong, but I can't understand this quick and definitive reasoning: no variation=full-on=no potential? :huh:

Read first my entire thread before to write there such bad and unfaith critics about this artist who you just discovered through a first minute video clip...

I didn't write that he got "potential" because of this short 1min clip (this makes obviously any sense), but because I have already listened some of his productions, which I found pretty well-inspired, interesting and good quality at all.

And "full-on with arab/oriental influences"? Are u serious? ;) 

Btw, don't get it wrong, but I can't understand this quick and definitive reasoning: no variation=full-on=no potential?  :huh:

651088[/snapback]

:rolleyes: I didn't write a 'bad and unfaith critic' about him, but this clip is the only thing I've heard of his music. Read what I wrote again, without jumping to conclusions: I said that from this clip it DOES have potential, and that I'd like to hear more, however that clip seems to consist of the same riff all the way through, something that (IMHO) is not necessarily a positive thing; it was this aspect of it that reminded me of some fullon. Be honest, if you didn't already know his music, what would you have thought if that clip was your first exposure to him? He might well be really really good, but all I can comment on is what I heard in the clip. I really didn't mean to offend anyone by what I wrote, just giving my honest opinion.

[EDIT]

Btw, don't get it wrong, but I can't understand this quick and definitive reasoning: no variation=full-on=no potential?  :huh:

hahaha like I said, read what I wrote again. Nowhere in my post did I say it had no potential.

Guest Cosmogenesis

It's ok, Colin. ;) You know, I have nothing against you. In fact, I have mostly felt sad for Mindsphere, not only because I know him and his work, but because an artist didn't deserve to be judged with a 1 video clip...That's all. :)

I guess also that prejudices are human, and I'm the first to make some. So I have maybe said a lot of things for nothing in fact. ;)

f you dont want people to judge someone for a 1 minute clip, then you dont post that 1 minute clip. thats of course just my opinion, but you will get people judging. i dont think that colin was judging though, since he did say he would like to hear more to make up his mind about it. :)

EDIT: AND is there something more concrete we can hear from this artist? I found it intressting as well, and would like to hear either a full track, or some longer samples.

Guest Cosmogenesis

f you dont want people to judge someone for a 1 minute clip, then you dont post that 1 minute clip. thats of course just my opinion, but you will get people judging. i dont think that colin was judging though, since he did say he would like to hear more to make up his mind about it. :)

EDIT: AND is there something more concrete we can hear from this artist? I found it intressting as well, and would like to hear either a full track, or some longer samples.

651144[/snapback]

Well, for the 1min extract, it's not my fault, I didn't post it. It's someone else... :P

Concerning productions from Mindsphere, you can listen one of his tracks in the free metapsychic compilation ("molecular restrictive"), and if I remember well, he posted some of his prods on the psyturk forum. But, I will ask him directly about that, and give you more precisions soon. :)

nemo u can find one of his full lenght tracks in our compilation "Pyramidal Trancendence" .

651162[/snapback]

Well, for the 1min extract, it's not my fault, I didn't post it. It's someone else... :P

Concerning productions from Mindsphere, you can listen one of his tracks in the free metapsychic compilation ("molecular restrictive"), and if I remember well, he posted some of his prods on the psyturk forum. But, I will ask him directly about that, and give you more precisions soon.  :)

651165[/snapback]

cool, thanks!

Guest Cosmogenesis

For those who are interested to listen more productions from Mindsphere, I posted a track from him on the music promotion section. So you can have a bigger idea about his work. :)

Edit: he posted by the past many tracks on psyturk.com (he's the foundater and administrator of this forum), but the links are unfortunately no more available. But, you will be able to listen some of them soon, via the metapsychic compilations. :)