VA - Pyramidal Trancendence

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oCtoman is also ready ;) i got 3x100mbit links hooked for this one, but not sure if they can host the .wavs, only the mp3s for now. But i'll be making two torrents (one .mp3 & one .wav) also that will be hosted from different servers in the world so that the seeding will go fast.

All in All the downloading should run pretty smooth when we put this out ;) Because if its one thing i hate with free releases its the damn hosting that sux so bad you have to wait day and a half to get the damned release over =)

We want this gift to be exclusive, not only in music but even the giftraping should be in top order! :ph34r:

Guest The Journey Man Project

in simple wordz:

CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!!

and yeswill most defintely be making a donation via paypal to the equivalent ofa new cd... good luck lads! B)

Bump!

Here Filipe:

OZTRANCE

Psy Forum (UK)

Psy Jukebox

Trance Forums (UK)

:D

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Errr.... is there another (better) release of this (great!) album? Because the sound quality of some tracks isn't the best. Especially track 1 and 2 have nearly no downs (bass) which don't sounds the best on a good sound system.. ;)

Errr.... is there another (better) release of this (great!) album? Because the sound quality of some tracks isn't the best. Especially track 1 and 2 have nearly no downs (bass) which don't sounds the best on a good sound system.. ;)

Hehe this was released in 2006 for free, isnt it a bit naive to believe there is a new improved version? And this isnt full on, in goa we try to make the bassline behind the melodies not on top of everything like in every full on track :rolleyes:

@Diaks: Maybe the artists have a remastered version? :P

And... yes. I know that Full on has another bassline. I'm listening not only since a year Psychedelic Trance (with all sub-genres) ;)

But if you listen to the first 2 tracks you must say that there is... errr... no bass. And there could be the best melody. It sounds boring (to me). For example: The tracks from Filipe (Amithaba Buddha/Pandemonium!) or the tracks from the newest Suntrip compilation have a great bassline. And most of the other tracks have that, too.

I will try to contact the artists. Maybe I'll get a better version :D

@Diaks: Maybe the artists have a remastered version? :P

And... yes. I know that Full on has another bassline. I'm listening not only since a year Psychedelic Trance (with all under-genres) ;)

But if you listen to the first 2 tracks you must say that there is... errr... no bass. And there could be the best melody. It sounds boring (to me). For example: The tracks from Filipe (Amithaba Buddha/Pandemonium!) or the tracks from the newest Suntrip compilation have a great bassline. And most of the other tracks have that, too.

I will try to contact the artists. Maybe I'll get a better verion :D

Ok fair enough ;) i wish you good luck in finding some better versions :posford: and its nice that you only started listening to psy trance recently and allready discovered the beautiful world of goa trance ;)

Cheers

Oh that was a misunderstanding *g*

I meant with "not only since a year" MORE then a year (currently over 6 years now) :D

The problem is that Goa-Trance is nearly dead in germany. There is only one festival in july were there is played Oldschool (94-98). The people always say when they go to a party or festival, they go to a "Goa". But it's hard to believe that 80% of the people never heard Goa-Trance :blink:

I and a few others try to bring back the music to the dancefloors. So we speak with DJs and organisers and report the newest releases at the Goabase forum (http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/forum_topics.php?bORD=1). And thats the point I would like to have releases with good sound quality. Because with poor quality you can no one impress here (in germany) ;)

Oh that was a misunderstanding *g*

I meant with "not only since a year" MORE then a year (currently over 6 years now) :D

The problem is that Goa-Trance is nearly dead in germany. There is only one festival in july were there is played Oldschool (94-98). The people always say when they go to a party or festival, they go to a "Goa". But it's hard to believe that 80% of the people never heard Goa-Trance :blink:

I and a few others try to bring back the music to the dancefloors. So we speak with DJs and organisers and report the newest releases at the Goabase forum (http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/forum_topics.php?bORD=1). And thats the point I would like to have releases with good sound quality. Because with poor quality you can no one impress here (in germany) ;)

Allright :) but once again suntrip pays for good mastering and that really makes the difference, the metapsychic label didnt have the cash for that, and as we all know the label is now defunct wich makes it even more unrealistic that they would re-release this one with better mastering.. but hey if it ever happens i would buy it i think.

And yeah i can imagine how it is in germany with people who are super critical about sound quality, its the same all over the world today mate ;) i think the music was way more charming before all this super compressed bullshit music.. i mean it hurt in my ears if i go to a party 2008 and listen to these full on tracks where the snare drum and kick drum + bassline + leads are all on the same level "in the face" it sucks.. imo.

Just my two cents about this :drama:

Errr... can anyone say me how i can contact "Ethereal" ?

Another thing: How i can change the thread view to the "old" style? So that i can see ALL posts and not only the first post and the others as links :blink:

Top right, you see options? Click that, under display mode click on Standard.

Dunno bout Ethereal.