VA - Pyramidal Trancendence

I can only say that this is one fine collection of goa tracks and it's been a blast mastering them.

All the best of luck to you my friends !

KennethA

//colorbox

626575[/snapback]

Hey man ! I am glad you are lurking again around Psynews and especially glad coz you are back in business... ;)

Now after mastering this comp, what are your plans for some more music of yours ? :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man ! I am glad you are lurking again around Psynews and especially glad coz you are back in business... ;)

Now after mastering this comp, what are your plans for some more music of yours ? :D

626599[/snapback]

Well .. We should be carefull not to hijack this thread - but I'll answer your question this time :-)

I have been working on new material for the last 4 - 5 months or so. Things are progressing slowly as I have a fulltime job (and a wife and soon a kid :-)) but I am satisfied with what I've been doing so far.

I have been in contact with a few labels but so far no contracts have been signed.

I'll be sure to keep you posted - or alternatively you could visit the Colorbox website (see signature) for updates.

Have fun and make sure you get Metapsychics 9 outstanding tracks !

Well .. We should be carefull not to hijack this thread - but I'll answer your question this time :-)

I have been working on new material for the last 4 - 5 months or so. Things are progressing slowly as I have a fulltime job (and a wife and soon a kid :-)) but I am satisfied with what I've been doing so far.

I have been in contact with a few labels but so far no contracts have been signed.

I'll be sure to keep you posted - or alternatively you could visit the Colorbox website (see signature) for updates.

Have fun and make sure you get Metapsychics 9 outstanding tracks !

626634[/snapback]

Thanks for the info man, going to check the site... ;)

Thanks for the info man, going to check the site... ;)

627049[/snapback]

Just a small bit of offtopic. Seraph im thinking about naming this in one of my new upcoming songs : "LOST AND NEVER TO BE FOUND" , and i never notested that u had that in your profile. keep it up.

about the compilation things are almost ready.

Just a small bit of offtopic. Seraph im thinking about naming this in one of my new upcoming songs : "LOST AND NEVER TO BE FOUND" , and i never notested that u had that in your profile. keep it up.

about the compilation things are almost ready.

627074[/snapback]

perhaps you did see it, but didnt notice it consciously, but subconsciously :P?

Done & Done!

;)

Edit & added:

OM Board

1 down, 6 more to go!

;)

624995[/snapback]

hehehe thank you so much by the promotion , we truly hope that everyone will get this , its a stunning compilation . problably it will be one of the best releases of 2006 along with the other SunTrip releases.

Guest Cosmogenesis

I have listened the mastering of Colorbox, and I can say that he has accomplished an outstanding professionnal work, giving a new dimension and relief to all the tracks!! The sound is really high quality thanks to him. :)

Kenneth, we are all very gratefull towards you. Thanx a lot for your amazing help. :)

I have listened the mastering of Colorbox, and I can say that he has accomplished an outstanding professionnal work, giving a new dimension and relief to all the tracks!! The sound is really high quality thanks to him.  :)

628230[/snapback]

Enough! Release it and stop teasing us!

when is the link going to be available???

cant wait to get my little filthy hands on this one.And then I am going to do things to it you havent thought possible even in your wettest dreams...

*drools

*has a boner

im glad to hear such good comments , i am looking forward as u guys are , im still waiting for the final cover , and i expect it to have it ASAP. i expect to have the release ready b4 next week and then u guys can ditch this.

keep the good spirit up!

cant wait to get my little filthy hands on this one.And then I am going to do things to it you havent thought possible even in your wettest dreams...

628552[/snapback]

lol.

nice compilation !  I'm waiting 4 full release :-)

628755[/snapback]

Me too!

Posted Image

It's gonna be a doozie!!

:D

respect to the label and the involved projects.

RESPECT

and i express it with all the meaning of the word.

629729[/snapback]

grand man , im so happy to hear that , we did and do this for us and for the people. take care man , i hope ill release this craic this week..

i really do.