Psy Capitol of the Universe

Guest Protex Midget

What do you think is the Psy capitol of the universe?

This is my Choice.......

For music Making: Scandinavia or Israel (i can't make up my mind)

For Parties: Goa

for music its israel, for parties i don't know cause i've never been to a party in a foreign country but i think must be goa....

How would we know where the psy capitol of the UNIVERSE is?

We've only seen a fraction of it. I'm sure there are "dudes" way more into psy on plantes we haven't even discovered yet! LOL Probably not, but it's fun to think about, isn't it?

Capitol of the world? I'm not sure. I only know my country, the United States; and THIS certainly isn't the psy capital of the world

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

Guest etherdesign

I agree, psy capital is Gaia.. all order and all chaos comes from Her.. the Entire.. there is no focused point of anything.. on a side note, refer to my post about energy being dispursed when people die and you will see that in the places where more people die, the greater creativity comes from.. Coincidence? You judge..

Israelites, Native Americans, Africans.. where has all the most soulful music originated from?? Hrm.. the places with the most suffering.. (Not speaking of current day politics, please do not bring this up, it is alll messed up)

For music I dont know, maybe israel, germany, or something..

but for parties, BRAZIL for sure!! Just listening to some really good trance in a beach, surrounded by forest, it is just beautiful!!!!

Guest what???

someone please send me a large sum of cash so that i might go see you all.... then i'll decide.............

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttt.......................