Carbon Based Lifeforms

RTP

It must be 1 stick per CD, as I got ATOI same time.

perhaps, this was the first time I noticed the sticks :(

Before I could smell them but didn't see the sticks in the envelope :(

Cho baka!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harr, I ordered it right now ... from Wirikuta, so I don't have to pay postage all the way from france...

Christmas money, there you go :P

I can't wait!

Harr, I ordered it right now ... from Wirikuta, so I don't have to pay postage all the way from france...

Christmas money, there you go :P

I can't wait!

Good choice! Still can't get enough of this album :wub:

got it ... and I've already listened through :)

It's a top notch ambient album ... I absolutely love Carbon Based Lifeforms and with this new release they didn't disappoint me - although IMO this one's not as brilliant as their Hydroponic Garden. But still, this is my favourite ambient album for 2006 ... Ultimae didn't release any other albums (apart from two compilations) this year anyway...

did you already discover the hidden track?

:)

got it ... and I've already listened through :)

It's a top notch ambient album ... I absolutely love Carbon Based Lifeforms and with this new release they didn't disappoint me - although IMO this one's not as brilliant as their Hydroponic Garden. But still, this is my favourite ambient album for 2006 ... Ultimae didn't release any other albums (apart from two compilations) this year anyway...

did you already discover the hidden track?

:)

Yeah! When my CD player said the last track was 18 minutes long I nearly wet my self. To then discover that it was a hidden track and a load of silence was actually a little bit of a let down :(

Yeah! When my CD player said the last track was 18 minutes long I nearly wet my self. To then discover that it was a hidden track and a load of silence was actually a little bit of a let down :(

:D ... but on the cover they say the last one's just 10:40 long, so you should have known...

by the way, I find it funny that the tracklist begins with track 12 ... like if it was the continuation of the journey on the first album :)

• 3 months later...

I listen to ths album at least once a week, it is by far one of my best ambient albums ever. The track Photosynthesis stands out in my mind the most. I never get tired of hearing this album, it seems there was alot of inspiration behind this one, and you can feel it when you listen to the warm production. B)

I listen to ths album at least once a week, it is by far one of my best ambient albums ever. The track Photosynthesis stands out in my mind the most. I never get tired of hearing this album, it seems there was alot of inspiration behind this one, and you can feel it when you listen to the warm production. B)

once a week :blink:

You know, that's where I'm a bit of a weird guy, because to musical masterpieces I listen to NOT OFTEN(!) - first to not overplay it and second the moment is hardly worth of such divine music - this is no background music, this is music for lying down on the couch with ambientish lights, lava lamp and a burning shisha. Music for special moments! I only listen when I have the impression that everything is perfect. And this is not often the case.

To Hydroponic Garden I'm sure that I did listen less than 10 times! It's true! :D

Funny, huh? Guess I'm the only one here doing that...

once a week :blink:

You know, that's where I'm a bit of a weird guy, because to musical masterpieces I listen to NOT OFTEN(!) - first to not overplay it and second the moment is hardly worth of such divine music - this is no background music, this is music for lying down on the couch with ambientish lights, lava lamp and a burning shisha. Music for special moments! I only listen when I have the impression that everything is perfect. And this is not often the case.

To Hydroponic Garden I'm sure that I did listen less than 10 times! It's true! :D

Funny, huh? Guess I'm the only one here doing that...

The reason that I listen to it once a week is because I have only had it for like 5 or 6 weeks. It is still new for me. And today I was in the forest burning one and I was listening to this album. I think that qualifies as a special moment. Laying on the forest floor and listening to ambient. Especially Photosynthesis. That track goes perfect with outdoors and nature. B)

The reason that I listen to it once a week is because I have only had it for like 5 or 6 weeks. It is still new for me. And today I was in the forest burning one and I was listening to this album. I think that qualifies as a special moment. Laying on the forest floor and listening to ambient. Especially Photosynthesis. That track goes perfect with outdoors and nature. B)

ah I see...

Still, I maybe only listened to it three, maybe four times so far ... and I own it since the beginning of January...

ah I see...

Still, I maybe only listened to it three, maybe four times so far ... and I own it since the beginning of January...

When I find an album as good and unique as World Of Sleepers Im hooked, I cant stop listening to it. B)

When I find an album as good and unique as World Of Sleepers Im hooked, I cant stop listening to it. B)

I'm with you here! If I love an album I listen to it a lot at first then quite regularly after that like once a week or 2.

I'm with you here! If I love an album I listen to it a lot at first then quite regularly after that like once a week or 2.

funny ... I try to treasure it and be all careful not to hear it if not everything is totally perfect with the setting :P

I see it coming ... in 5 years I'll have an arse full of damn good albums and never listen to them :lol:

But that's me :P

funny ... I try to treasure it and be all careful not to hear it if not everything is totally perfect with the setting :P

I see it coming ... in 5 years I'll have an arse full of damn good albums and never listen to them :lol:

But that's me :P

I like to listen to my most of my albums alot, so I truelly know what I have in my collection, but to each their own B)