Khetzal-Avasari

Ormion

had to download this after such praise.

the best ambient track ever?

bettah than global communication's delta phase? (or other gc tracks?)

bettah than the slowly evolving montrous seven sisters by pleiadians?

okay :)

edit: I know it's taste but...

It's a very beautiful song. I remember rating it either an A- (9/10) or B+ (8.9/10) in 2005's Khetzal - Corolle review thread. I wrote quite a review for that album if you remember.

I think it's one of the best ambient goatrance songs to come out in years, but surely it isn't the one to end them all.

Naturally it's always nice to see some enthusiasm for positive quality. :)

Lovely track, but how about Ott's chillout tracks? From Somersettler, to the Entheogenic things, to stuff he has in Backroom Beats 2.. and as a matter of fact, the last track of Backroom Beats 2, whatever its name is (Bushwhacker remix? I don't remember :<)... Tripswitch had a great chillout track in their last album, called Cartwheel... and how about Infected's Dancing With Kadafi?

There are so many amazing chillout tracks, I really love Avasari (one of my favourite chillout tracks) but I can't say it is the best one EV4RRRrRRHHH1!!!!!11 ;)

I really enjoyed this track. Very musical & could be quite beautiful but I'd have to agree that it's not the best ever.

I prefer tracks like Tripswitch - Deer Park, Hi-Fi Companions - Skyclad & The Infinity Project - The Answer.

There is alot of competition.

Now that we are talking about Khetzal, did the track "Narayana" remind anyone else about the movie "Cannibal Holocaust" (or at least the soundtrack of it) ? It has that (almost exact) same sound that goes like:

"PIEUUUUUUUW"...

(Oh well, people who have seen the movie probably know what I'm talking about. )

Makes the track alot more interesting to me + alot more mysterious hehe, hmm evil amazonic cannibals! The modern soundtrack to the movie!

one of the best tracks...

agreed ...

make's me cry

not many sounds can do this ...

:)

Now that we are talking about Khetzal, did the track "Narayana" remind anyone else about the movie "Cannibal Holocaust" (or at least the soundtrack of it) ? It has that (almost exact) same sound that goes like:

"PIEUUUUUUUW"...

(Oh well, people who have seen the movie probably know what I'm talking about. )

Makes the track alot more interesting to me + alot more mysterious hehe, hmm evil amazonic cannibals! The modern soundtrack to the movie!

625659[/snapback]

Haha, you remind me of a great friend of mine who is into grindcore and black and death metal and is totally in love with the movie Cannibal Holocaust. Everytime I play him some psytrance tunes, he only likes it if it has som freaky samples or if it reminds him of some twisted move he'd seen.

btw. No, it doesn't remind me of Cannibal Holocaust at all, but I understand the comparison. Evil amazonic cannibals is not what comes to my mind when I listen to Khetzal though. :P