Suntrip Records Presents: Twist Dreams!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone wanting this in the UK might want to keep an eye on Amazon's marketplace sellers - there are none listing Twist Dreams yet, obviously, but Arabesque themselves distribute through Amazon's marketplace, and will surely list it soon.

KILLARGHHH must order my copy today.

samples are just lovely

BOOM

PS: finally a new talpa track :)

KILLARGHHH must order my copy today.

samples are just lovely

BOOM

PS: finally a new talpa track :)

Well, its not available yet, 3 more days :P

The ones that decided to buy in pre-order via us... it took me 3 hours to make all the packages but they are all send now! :)

For the ones that are still interested in buying cd(s) via us, you can always mail to Anoebis@suntriprecords.com and we'll make a cheap deal! :)

Well, its not available yet, 3 more days :P

The ones that decided to buy in pre-order via us... it took me 3 hours to make all the packages but they are all send now! :)

For the ones that are still interested in buying cd(s) via us, you can always mail to Anoebis@suntriprecords.com and we'll make a cheap deal! :)

Where is my Promo?! :( GRRR! :D

If people buy directly from suntrip, do all the profits go to you? How much profits go to you from retailers like psyshop, or what is the wholesale on it...

Because if people buy direct from you and then all the money goes straight to the suntrip fund (instead of only 25% of it or something), then wouldn't that be a really really awesome way of supporting the new goa scene by making you more money allowing you to invest in more compilations and artists?

Thats right guys you heard it here first. ;) Buy Twist Dreams directly from Suntrip records and support new goa.

If people buy directly from suntrip, do all the profits go to you? How much profits go to you from retailers like psyshop, or what is the wholesale on it...

Because if people buy direct from you and then all the money goes straight to the suntrip fund (instead of only 25% of it or something), then wouldn't that be a really really awesome way of supporting the new goa scene by making you more money allowing you to invest in more compilations and artists?

Thats right guys you heard it here first. ;) Buy Twist Dreams directly from Suntrip records and support new goa.

well I am may the answer If may "correct me if I'm wrong" they sell them for 15 euro's to friends they have more profit then using psyshop,

I always take 5 ones for @ home for people who want sell one,

khetzal sold a lot,

ka - sol not, still have some left,

this one, I believe ;)

So. Do you get more money if we buy directly from you?

If so I'll so do it, Japanese CDs are expensive so it'll probably be cheaper for me & I always want to support good labels ;)

I bought 3 cd's directly from Anoebis and it costed me 30 Euro's + shipping, so that's even less then 10 Euro for one CD, if you buy directly from Anoebis, Mars or Suntrip Records + they'll have a little percentage (?) extra.(don't know about export price's)

That is really cheap, next time I'll donate a lil' extra.

So I think it's even better if you buy directly from them, this way you, and them are better off. :)

True, and in addition to that Psyshop.com does not ship to Croatia, but his month I am broke as a... really don't have a good simile to write down now... :lol: So I unfortunately won't be buying the CD for a while now, but I do keep my fingers crossed that a copy or two make it to local shops here. Some high expectations, huh?

I bought 3 cd's directly from Anoebis and it costed me 30 Euro's + shipping, so that's even less then 10 Euro for one CD, if you buy directly from Anoebis, Mars or Suntrip Records + they'll have a little percentage (?) extra.(don't know about export price's)

That is really cheap, next time I'll donate a lil' extra.

So I think it's even better if you buy directly from them, this way you, and them are better off. :)

Indeed, you can always buy the cds directly from us/me... Simply have a look at the Suntriprecords site where you can order, or send me a mail at Anoebis@suntriprecords.com ! Buying cds from us is cheaper for you (we can work something out, always) and we get a little higher percentage... So... :)

Joske

Lisening NOW !!! :P

Already goosebumps and tears into the eye's ...

YHIIHAAAAAAA!!!

just bought mine today!

Which means, this next Saturday...

:D

I get a package from Germany!! ;)

I've ordered this from saikosounds and can hardly wait until this arrives! I've been listening to the samples and haven't been this stoked about an album for a long time! Suntrip albums are giving me hope that the psychedelic scene will come full circle and people will return to the elemental sounds of some of the most magical music ever produced in the history of trance!

Stunning release!

Thumbs up for it!!!

I'm getting really excited with this stuff, Red Gravity, Aerosis, Merrow and I only listened to half of this great job.

We'd need more of this stuff...hope you'll sell lot of Twist Dreams, so perhaps you can provide us more of this

gems!

Production and sound quality has noticeably improved. This is a dream coming true, goa trance with top notch production.

Thanks to you guys, I hope to have more of this very soon!!!