Suntrip Records Presents: Twist Dreams!

Suntrip is THE much needed goa movement. Every release has been stellar! just bought All 5 you have out so far. Thanks for being such a kickin label. 8) I would love to see one day the song 'Astral Mountains' Lost Buddha did when still named Amithaba Buddha on a cd release. The song is no longer on the site I originally got it from and its a bummer. Its one EVERYONE has to hear. Definately one of my top 3 favorite songs 8) Looking forward to this new release and so glad to see the return of Ra and Talpa. And Afgins first cd appearance too right? Hes got goa-soul as well. Thank you verrrry much!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

looking forward on this one... really! ;)

eh you! Big fan! keep those tunes slaying with psychedelic bliss! Does Suntrip have shirts for sale? I for one would like one.

recently suntrip albums have been very good. I liked many. Want o hear this

Suntrip has always been good. 8)

They started things off with a kick to the Psycene by showing the power that one still has with goa and its life.

Then, making it look easy Apsara comes about, showing off they have the backup they need to stand their ground in this cruel world which may still turn down the sound.

Khetzal arrives bring a fresh new sound to the old psychedelic. A blend of spiritual and mystic vibes that peak and can still clear room for your mind to absorb and relax on the positive energy.

Filteria came around to say hi again with his all cyber rippin trippin goa. He loves it. I love it. We love it!

Finally Ka-Sol shows us the deeper depths of the cave. All out organic recordings from the twisting slimy creatures that live in mud and on the moist walls. Climbing out of the cave the daylight breaks and we hear another soul rich with "old" school sounds in the "new" world. 8)

ok, we finally had a final official release date... 26th of january it will be available at every internetshop! and at our site and myspace and even my emailaddress as well :P:)

safe really looking forward to those afghin track, totally my style

A strong way to start off the New Year. With a ROCKET!!!!!!!!

This will be the first great album of 2007.

I almost wet my panties from several of the samples.

Count me in. I'm really looking forward to this!! :)

Hello everyone !

Twist Dreams will be released on January 26th in your usual shop.

So we have received our stock of it, and it's sweet !!!

No misprint this time, braincandy music...aaah ;)

We'll be taking orders for it from january 22nd, get prepared, dear Goafans !

Check http://www.suntriprecords.com/pages/releases/SUNCD06/ for some extracts !

Posted Image

I would love to see one day the song 'Astral Mountains' Lost Buddha did when still named Amithaba Buddha on a cd release. The song is no longer on the site I originally got it from and its a bummer. Its one EVERYONE has to hear.

its great to hear that :) , specially when it is an old song . like afgin always say :the old is gold.

im also working on my album aswel . out on shivlink records someday.

its great to hear that :) , specially when it is an old song . like afgin always say :the old is gold.

im also working on my album aswel . out on shivlink records someday.

you have no idea how much I love this song! and how many times I've played it cranked up ;O like... it could easily be the best goa song 8) played it twice in the last hour. playing it one more time now. adding to the countless times its been played. Seriously - get it on cd if you can! ;D is it not possible because you worked with Infinite Dimensions on it?or maybe a rmx version thats 2 minutes longer release would own! this one is 7:13 and when it ends it feels a little short. decent length. but all that is crammed into it -WgOA!

love the sample. best one in my opinion and it sure fits.

"Choose your fate...and write your own destiny."

oh yeah, I played it ONE more time before I left last night. ahah! its so mind controlling! ;D

Hello everyone !

Twist Dreams will be released on January 26th in your usual shop.

So we have received our stock of it, and it's sweet !!!

No misprint this time, braincandy music...aaah ;)

We'll be taking orders for it from january 22nd, get prepared, dear Goafans !

Check http://www.suntriprecords.com/pages/releases/SUNCD06/ for some extracts !

Posted Image

Yes, for those who havent noticed, that's today! :D

Yay, I've been looking forward to this one!

Nice.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sut/sut1cd006.html

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=6326

Jesus H Christ someones selling it for 10 pounds whoch equals $20.00 on amazon.co.uk without shipping. :o I assume that's your distributer. Talk about pricey.

www.amazon.co.uk/Twist-Dreams-Various/dp/B000MEX22M/sr=1-1/qid=1169453233/ref=sr_1_1/202-4587619-2775821?ie=UTF8&s=music