Vibrasphere – Floating Free: Remix Contest

Tribal Vision Records

www.tribalvision.cz

presents

Vibrasphere – Floating Free: Remix Contest

Floating Free - this extraordinary track from Swedish project Vibrasphere had a huge impact on dancefloors all over the world. Many top deejays like Armin Van Buuren or John 00 Fleming had it in their playlists during summer and it even reached #1 in the Beatport.com trance charts. Rickard Berglöf and Robert Elster aka Vibrasphere are producing trance music since the mid 90s and have had a decisive influence on the whole progressive trance scene. They themselves regard Floating Free to be one of their most progressive productions.

Tribal Vision Records gives you the possibility to do a remix of this amazing piece of music.

How to participate?

Just write an email to info@tribalvision.cz with "Floating Free competition" in the subject. We will send you the link to the track samples as well as the remix submission info back.

The winning track chosen by Vibrasphere and Tribal Vision will be released on the upcoming Floating Free Remixes 12" EP in February 2007, and the next 5 best tracks will be released on an exclusive digital compilation on Beatport.com. The deadline for sending your tracks is December 10th, 2006. We are expecting to hear all kinds of music!

The original track is available on "Lime Light 2" CD compilation released on Tribal Vision Records in July 2006 or directly at www.beatport.com and other download shops.

:wub: Vibrasphere! Can't wait to hear the remixes...especially yours Nemo!  :P

621248[/snapback]

Me too Lauryn, me too!

:D

Oh sweet, I'll have a shot!  :D

621281[/snapback]

Cool Ben, go for it!

Cool stuff indeed!

ND

621606[/snapback]

:P

You know I'll want a copy for sure!