Psychedelic ambient

radi6404

Do someone know good hypnotic ambient stuff like old electric universe tracks, i am talking especially about alien encounter 1 but Visiting Venus is also very good, the productionquality of the ambient isn´t best but the melodies and synths are a milestone in goa psychedelic ambient, do someone know something realy similar, please help me.

I am looking for something similar than Electric Universe ambient stuff like Alien Encounter Part 1, the track is aktually very trippy.

620424[/snapback]

Then try Space Tribe's downbeat aswell a Kick Bong!

Can you tell me some tracks or an album that i don´t have to check all releases

620443[/snapback]

Try some of the Spirit Zone compilations. After no 2 the 2nd CD was an ambient CD with music just like you want. No 3 actuall has Electric Universe - Alien Encounter on it!

Try some of the Spirit Zone compilations. After no 2 the 2nd CD was an ambient CD with music just like you want. No 3 actuall has Electric Universe - Alien Encounter on it!

620448[/snapback]

thanks a lot, i´ll check ém out.

I am checking the spirit zone compilations out, they have some damn good tracks, jesus "patchwork - radio voices" what a melody, this let me smile, there are also some damn melodic tracks from cybersnack, the galaxy project of boris blemn are not bad but a bit too chillish than psychedelic, i can´t check the Angel album in saikosounds because there are no samples.

Is it emotional like radiovoices or more chillish?

620511[/snapback]

It's very chilled! The sort of stuff that floats through your subconscious! I found it emotional but I'm not sure it's the melodious emotions you're looking for. Still it's nice.

The galaxy project of boris blemn are not bad but a bit too chillish than psychedelic

620494[/snapback]

:blink::blink::blink:

Childish ? OMFG ! You have no ears, really.

Edit : I've just realised you meant CHILLED, not chillish. :D

Seraph than please tell me what feats also in my taste if you know such.

620520[/snapback]

There are no single albums in the style you are looking for, only various compilations having a track or two as the last tracks, coz only then they put rather psychedelic chilled tracks... if you are not interested in CHILLED stuff then I am sure you wouldn't be interested in any of ASTRALASIA albums, they make pretty psychedelic, strictly ambient albums... check them out if you want. :D

There are just a few realy good tunes under the Global psychedelic trance compilations from Spirit Zone, the Galaxy aka electric universe stuff isn´t bad but too much ambient, do some know some more of the stuff that i am looking for, i found some pretty good stuff but i want more.

the galaxy project of boris blemn are not bad but a bit too chillish than psychedelic, i can´t check the Angel album in saikosounds because there are no samples.

620494[/snapback]

ANGEL has Alien Encounters Vol 1 track so this album is overall closer to what you are looking for ;)

Also, ambient can be really psychedelic too, it doesn't need to have a beat to be psychedelic, psychedelia has many forms and can be different for people ;)

Just look around on old complinations ...

thats where the best stuff is.

And usally on trance CDs btw