The Conduit

Symphoid

Damn, this one took me a long time to finish. I've never been self-confident enough to share my singing voice, but I feel good about this one. I'm also a little tired of working with a 4/4 meter so I changed it up with 6/4. It's difficult to express how much of myself I put into this, so I'll just leave it at that and let you listen.

The Conduit

5:12

Very nice and melodic synths at the beginning... then goes the beat, maybe little to dry for me, but its just my humble opinion... symphonic elements are unbelievable, so harmonic and dreamfull. Those vocals near the end lays perfect there, and i think this track could be a little bit longer, but hey, its my humble opinion again :P Overall i can say its very impressive track, thanks and good luck! :)

Very nice and melodic synths at the beginning... then goes the beat, maybe little to dry for me, but its just my humble opinion... symphonic elements are unbelievable, so harmonic and dreamfull. Those vocals near the end lays perfect there, and i think this track could be a little bit longer, but hey, its my humble opinion again  :P  Overall i can say its very impressive track, thanks and good luck!  :)

619545[/snapback]

Thank your for the comments, CTO. Really nice feedback :) I wasn't sure about this track's length either; one of my concerns about showcasing this piece.

veeeeeeeeery nice!!!!  :)

is it really you singin?  :blink:

*thumbs up*

619580[/snapback]

Thanks WizKaz, :) Yeah that's me, heheh.

Great, just great :)

619962[/snapback]

Thanks, Bahamut. I was hoping you'd like this one.

Thanks, Bahamut. I was hoping you'd like this one.

620065[/snapback]

Yeah, I had already heard a beta version you send me on MSN.

Your music is beautiful and full of positive energy. Can't think of much else to say about it... and that's a good thing I guess :)

i would be really apreciated if you would check my remix :) its not finished, so really need some feedback  :rolleyes:

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=41280

620071[/snapback]

Certainly:) I'll be able to give it a listen after work tonight.

Yeah, I had already heard a beta version you send me on MSN.

Your music is beautiful and full of positive energy. Can't think of much else to say about it... and that's a good thing I guess :)

620076[/snapback]

That's right, I forgot about that. Must've been several months ago. Anyway, i do take your words as a wonderful compliment :)

:blink: stunning.

You are gifted man. I don't think i ever heard any electronic artist that can bring the genre in such an interesting musical way. And it sounds really cinematic too, this music demands a big sound system! I'm a fan since the first time i heard your stuff

Damn Daniël, thank you, thank you for that! It would be a dream to have my music played through an enormous sound system. If you ever want to use me for your video/film endeavours don't ever hesitate to ask :)

Sure :) I didn't realize the yousendit file had expired. It make take a few minutes, but I'll certainly do so. I'll post it here as soon as it's done. :)

k, here it is The Conduit (yousendit)

I think it's downloadable on my acidplanet page, too. The Conduit

And Malevol3nt, thank you for the feedback :)