EXPLOR iT MENTAL, aldebaran returns...

kabamaru

hi all,

after a long period of silence, aldebaran returns, fully renovated, for a year full of electronic music.

Haris P., aka Fishimself, is going to be with us in Thessaloniki in order to celebrate the beginning of the new season. Expect a long and very fresh dj set from the living heart of IT Records covering a wide range of electronica

For those who don't know, Fishimself is an official dj for Ultimae records, playing freestyle electronic chill music.

Support dj set by spinnet (me!). I have gathered an awful lot of new sounds i can't wait to play out loud... (pointers: Keef Baker, Exilion, Larvae, Opak, Antigen Shift, SubtractiveLAD, Headphone Science, Spyweirdos, Murcof, Trentemoller and many others..)

EXPLOR iT MENTAL, Friday 20 October, starting 21:00, entrance free (as always!)

As usual, Haris is spoiling us by bringing 50 FREE promo and retail cds for the first few lucky guys (and gals) who will join us!

check the poster and all available info at:

http://geocities.com/coffee_bar_aldebaran

Aldebaran, Thalitos 31, Poseidonio, Thessaloniki

nice... i went to hear harris spin a few tracks in wunderbar (exarheia - athens) the other day. ideal chilled soundtrack to accompany my cold paulaner.

its a pitty this is 500km away. a very good excuse for the bored generation not to show up ;)

btw, did any of you salonikioi go to the electronica events at helexpo? i didnt come, for the same reason.

When i said up here i meant Newcastle,UK  :)

621408[/snapback]

shit...I didn't know that.. if you're coming back for xmas, let me know, i'll give you a call (finally..).

as for moonlight sinatra... definately..also the new Keef Baker (Pure Language), it's a belter!!

We had a really nice, easy-going night... Fishimself played a really smooth selection of tunes...

check out a small review and some pics (as soon as I upload them) here:

http://geocities.com/coffee_bar_aldebaran/

This night was some sort of an unofficial beginning of the "digital utopia" sunday afternoon sessions that I'm starting this sunday (and following every sunday, from 4pm to 8 pm more or less). I'll have 3 retail & promo cds to give away every sunday, thanx to the support of IT Record Shop.

thanx 4 the support guys, both physically (agia_igoumen & alex) and mentally (gnome & unikos) ;)