E-Rection

damion

At a loss with how to contact these guys... and without any new material in about 10 years (according to discogs) it may be impossible?

Any ideas?

BTW i have searched here and on isra, with nothing.

It's a bit difficult to Google "E-Rection" because it assumes I meant "erection." Which I would like to add i have no problem contacting B) etc

At a loss with how to contact these guys... and without any new material in about 10 years (according to discogs) it may be impossible?

Any ideas?

BTW i have searched here and on isra, with nothing.

It's a bit difficult to Google "E-Rection" because it assumes I meant "erection." Which I would like to add i have no problem contacting  B) etc

617531[/snapback]

Contact X-Dream, they have good contact with them....

Peter Huber is also involved in High Society and Trigger records....

Parent Label: SPV Recordings

Sublabel: Cosmic Trigger

Contact Info: Trigger Records Frankfurt

A Division of SPV GMBH

P.O.Box 72 11 47 - 3000 Hannover - 72 Germany

Search for Dope Media etc etc :) Peter Huber is not at ALL hard to contact :)

Contact X-Dream, they have good contact with them....

Peter Huber is also involved in High Society and Trigger records....

aha... sweet, will try X-Dream. High Society, Trigger, Dope Media all seem defunct but the parent SPV is still going strong... tried them too. Thanks heaps for the headsup mate.

Does anyone know what these boys did after E-Rection?

aha... sweet, will try X-Dream. High Society, Trigger, Dope Media all seem defunct but the parent SPV is still going strong... tried them too. Thanks heaps for the headsup mate.

617585[/snapback]

According to Discogs, Don Brown did some music with Tomie Nevada as UBF.

617585[/snapback]

Hmmmm lemme see what I can dig out for ya...

Something tells me he's joking...  ;)

617765[/snapback]

THere was something with WET that they did! But I cant remember what, I will have to check! :) If it was a project or a song or a mix, something including WET is definetly made by Peter Huber....

THere was something with WET that they did! But I cant remember what, I will have to check! :) If it was a project or a song or a mix, something including WET is definetly made by Peter Huber....

617771[/snapback]

omg I'm psychic... :o

I suck! Where the fuck did I get that from?! I need to look through my records to straigthen this one out. For sure its not Peter Huber, but there is SOMEHTING :( Oh well, not every day that I am wrong about records, and hey, sometime had to be the first! :D

I suck! Where the fuck did I get that from?! I need to look through my records to straigthen this one out. For sure its not Peter Huber, but there is SOMEHTING :( Oh well, not every day that I am wrong about records, and hey, sometime had to be the first! :D

617907[/snapback]

I guess I have to remove you from "Wise old ones" now :P

Don Brown and Peter Huber just did the records you see are released then both took diferent directions, there were tons of remixes of the tracks and many of which were done/released illegally EVEN by big labels. Peter was hilarious when i showed him on howmany compilation their tracks appeared and he told me less than half were properly licensed.. ahh the music business of the 90s... everyone released whatever mos tof the time illegally... and speak of PLUR!! :S

Don Brown and Peter Huber just did the records you see are released then both took diferent directions, there were tons of remixes of the tracks and many of which were done/released illegally EVEN by big labels. Peter was hilarious when i showed him on howmany compilation their tracks appeared and he told me less than half were properly licensed.. ahh the music business of the 90s... everyone released whatever mos tof the time illegally... and speak of PLUR!! :S

619687[/snapback]

:lol: so then i have to say - whats the difference? back then it were labels who ripped off artists, now its p2p :D

:lol: so then i have to say - whats the difference? back then it were labels who ripped off artists, now its p2p :D

619719[/snapback]

Back then it was the labels ripping off, and today its p2p, distributions, labels and other lower lifeforms... almost right you were ;)