The 5 best djs..

Diogo

Sasha

Digweed

But there are so many, that I cant chose the top5 best ones. the above are amongst mine though

618006[/snapback]

that made me remeber the infamous nights those 2 had backtoback in club Heaven... it was a monthly thing for some time... some other times, it was only digweed ... eitherway... ufff... superb entertainment even if the musik wasn't all to my taste...

that made me remeber the infamous nights those 2 had backtoback in club Heaven... it was a monthly thing for some time... some other times, it was only digweed ... eitherway... ufff... superb entertainment even if the musik wasn't all to my taste...

618038[/snapback]

yes i can imagine such parties can be very entertaining ,not that much because of the music though hehe

heaven is gay club so there aren't any girl's bathrooms and the lines were usually nerve-wrecking. That and the fact there's funny paintings of muscular men in provocative posses on the walls, but besides that, it was pretty good... we sneaked in the VIP a couple of times... hihi

Concerning me and Krell: I'm a good friend of him, so of course I'm biased - but in all honesty he's among the best DJ's I've heard, plus he taught me a lot of the stuff I know.

617722[/snapback]

I know that you two are good friends, and I most say you are both excellent DJ's.

Heard both of you play a couple of times, and have never been disappointed, especially you Jannick, do to we have the same taste in progressive-trance.

I was just kidding, about the love is in the air part.. :)

DJ's? pah. <_< All most of them do is play a few records and folk worship them like Gods when the respect and admiration should really go to the artist's who created the material they spin. Unless they're artists as well as DJ's, I've no time for them.

DJ's? pah.  <_<  All most of them do is play a few records and folk worship them like Gods when the respect and admiration should really go to the artist's who created the material they spin. Unless they're artists as well as DJ's, I've no time for them.

619101[/snapback]

seems you have never heard any good dj...

DJ's? pah.  <_<  All most of them do is play a few records and folk worship them like Gods when the respect and admiration should really go to the artist's who created the material they spin. Unless they're artists as well as DJ's, I've no time for them.

619101[/snapback]

Well, artists that normally are also djs, in GENERAL suck as djs, and ruin the whole thing when they are playing (See Raja Ram etc etc...). Now If they started as Djs, its another thing normally... But I say like Wiz, I dont think you have ever heard a real good djset, or experienced people like Anti, Digweed, R. Hawtin or Sven Vaeth.... If you would, you would never have done such a statement as the above :D But thats ok, now you have something to look forward to ;)