psyhoe

morlock

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

I just received today two albums I have bought from Piotr, both in excellent conditions. The cds were mint new, sealed, and the delivery was very fast. The sale was really professional, more than perfect for me. :)

Very sympathetic person, nice talking during the trade, you can trust him at 200%. :)

I highly recommend him for every of your trades. I have already started a second sale with him. :D

Thank you, Piotr! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First trade with Piotr and everything was perfect. Nice communication, fast delivery and CD in mint condition. Highly recommended trader. 10 out of 10 points.

• 3 weeks later...

I can only agree with the above posters, Piotr really is a highly recommended trader/seller. Got the Genetic - We Are Genetic album from him and everything (well, besides that fact it took me ages so send the money, I'm very sorry about that... :( ) went just perfect! Thanks a lot!

communication during the whole process wasn't lacking. hes ontop of things. cd condition is excellent. shipped pretty quick even during new years. I was not expecting the cd today 8) shipped nice and safe. I had to take extra care to get the cd out ;p thanks a lot and would definately buy from you again!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I FINALLY got a brand new and unsealed copy of Chi A.D.'s Infinitism album!!! What a bargain this psyhoe dude is!!!

He made me a deal I just couldn't refuse- amazing price, the music arrived in extra mind condition (not even the CD cases were cracked, which is a miracle, if you're familiar with croatian post office employees <_< )...

psyhoe is highly recommended: 10/10

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I've got only good words for Peter - kind, fast and professional! :)

And he's polish, living in Germany, so the communication was really spot on.

I received the CDs in mint condition, much faster than I managed to send his - sorry again for this.

Recommended trader!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had a fantastic transaction with Peter. His communication and responsiveness is excellent. The paypal exchange was effortless, and the CD was packaged properly, shipped in a timely fashion, and was exactly as described in perfect condition. I highly recommend him as a seller of fine music. If only all transactions were this pleasant.

Bom!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

and another smooth trade :)

i hope there will be more in the future

yeah well smooth for you since i sent you an impeccable record with a jewelcase, mint in every way, still sealed in the plastic

what i got from you are pretty shabby covers without jewel case, the disc is luckily near mint, but it has lots of minor surface scuffs.

you could have communicated with me that it wasn't in perfect state and you weren't sending a casing along.

the fact that i do not specifically ask you for a description does not justify you not telling me about the state of the covers nor not shipping a jewel case, i know you told me last time that you weren't sending one, but this time you didn't mention anything about that so i assumed you where sending one since that's the general way no? you trade the whole cd as well as the casing.

i know its easy to make a shabby trade and then whine about what went wrong afterwards but i feel you deliberately left out infos about this cd, or i took too much things for granted again since our last trade that i forgot to bother this time.

when i offer a mint disc for trade i except a mint disc back, otherwise it should be communicated.

no more psyhoe for me i think

• 5 months later...