Another what's up with chi-ad thread

Mr. G

Okay i just started this topic because i was listening to his earth crossing album.

So anyone knows anything? Where is the promised interview? I remember there was a topic (maybe here maybe on isratrance) where someone sad that earth crossing will be released, and also posted a link to chi-ad's new website, with free downloads of new tracks. I'm starting to lose hope, maybe i should have done that already...

don't worry.

it will be on air soon...

let the spirit reload please!

i have contact with dave (not telepathic :P ) and hopefully by the end of this decade we will have the interview on hand! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

just kidding!

he is very busy right now and i try not to push him.i told him that the time has come to finish it so i am in standby mode.

i know that too much time passed...i am eager as much! :rolleyes:

Earth Crossing is excellent. I love that album and I will buy that for my collection if it releases. Many people will, especially Chi A.D. fans and goatrance people in general. It's a superb album and arguably his best!!

What's up with this artist? Any upcoming comp songs?, a release date of an album??

Will anyone officially release Earth Crossing?? Did Suntrip have any thoughts/ideas?? It's Chi A.D. we're talking about here. :) !!

I sent him (or who ever reads them) a letter to his MYSPACE page several months ago and never heard back. Yes, Chi A.D. has a myspace page. Many artists are on there including Astral Projection have one. Hell, my Mom is about to go on myspace...J/K.

Anyway, the last thing I bought that Chi A.D. is on is PEACE THEARAPY 2. It's a very good goa-influenced chill/dowmtempo comp that gets really good and great as it progresses. Lotso of cool melodies, very well composed. Tracks 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 are all very good (several great) and I like the suble ambient opening song. There were no bad songs on PEACE THERAPY 2.