Bypass Unit

Anybody here know if these guys will release some more material? Or if they are invold in some other projects now?

Never heard such a full on sound since they released "Dropz Of Obscure Eclipses".

Guest rx7style

I really wish they would... I was hooked ever since I bought "Green Dreams". Very groundbreaking music for when it was released. Nothing else was even remotely like it. The newer album is more of their same style... weird melodies and very full-on. I think some how this group is related to Colorbox because out of all the music I've ever heard... only those two sound remotely the same. Very different from everything else. I also wish a new Colorbox album would come out! Won't the Danish people learn: WE WANT MORE MUSIC!!!

i contacted hypnotic a while back and they said BU makes no music any more... they also gave some ridiculous figure for purchasing the album rights for vinyl release, grr... i wish labels such as those weren't so incompetant. hypnotic is, btw, the label responsible for the atrocious world of goa trance compilations that everyone hates so much..

Colorbox are two danish brothers that started to make music together a while ago... They released an album (Train To Chroma City), an after that the older brother found of other things to do. The younger brother however started Bypass Unit and has released some albums, in that Colorbox style...

I think he stopped making music because the lack of ideas in his music... I mean, there are great melodies, great loops, lots of psychelelia and so on... But he does not evolve much, from the first Colorbos album to the last Bypass Unit album.

Hope the information was useful =)