Shoutout to Cybernetika

Aeros

Because you are really really good...

for those who don't know this amazing artist, go to www.cybernetika.de or search for his tracks on this forum - seriously one of the more tallented people who post here, very flavorful and stylized darkpsy.

Promo #1 is AMAZING

http://www.cybernetika.de/album.html

I've got Astranimus and Dust Talk playing in my car :)

Three cheers for Cybernetica, he's very underrated around here :ph34r:

Thanks man!! :D

This is what makes me go on with making music :)

I am really happy when people say they like my music.

There will be a release on Psybertribe soon, hopefully :)

Until then, I will upload some older tracks to my website. Maybe some new ones. I am not sure which ones are going to be released so far.

Synogen, you guys have made some damn impressive work. I LOVE Soulburn. Your tracks on beatbiz sound very nice. Ever thought about making a full album?

Really appreciate your feedback buddy... thank you!

Because you are really really good...

for those who don't know this amazing artist, go to www.cybernetika.de or search for his tracks on this forum - seriously one of the more tallented people who post here, very flavorful and stylized darkpsy.

Promo #1 is AMAZING

http://www.cybernetika.de/album.html

Three cheers for Cybernetica, he's very underrated around here  :ph34r:

610360[/snapback]

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Agreed! The sound(s) that Lars creates are phenomenal!

I have quite a few tracks & my favs are "Greed", "The Origin" & "Narcosys"...

kaleidoscopic, mind trippn' bliss!

Posted ImagePosted Image

I know a few labels and other Artists very interested in Cybernetika's style.

It would be great to see any or all of his tracks released!

:D

Wickedly awesome Lars!

;)

Synogen, you guys have made some damn impressive work. I LOVE Soulburn. Your tracks on beatbiz sound very nice. Ever thought about making a full album?

Really appreciate your feedback buddy... thank you!

611040[/snapback]

For the past 3 months I've started a project with a friend (Jeremy - Tempestuous G) producing newschool goa, we're actually working on a promo album -> see here http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=874879&T=7171

As for Mindcrawlers (Synogen + Psyrius) - that will remain an expiramental psytrance project, not sure if anything Mindcrawler material is comming out soon but we still will diddle now and then - and ofcourse the Synogen project still remains my personal/artistic music. Aerosis is my detirmined attempt at breaking into the scene here :) Check the promotional preview.

Heh.... I remember rockin out to genetisis... Which today is still one of my favs ;) good on you....

Narcosys is the other fav....

lol.... Rinster (Bidor) on tranceaddict said we should collab :blink: I found that odd... but.... would you be into that?

I've been catching up on some recent tracks.

Scourge Supremacy...wow...this is rediculously good - and Lars you've caught up on the quality now, before you had some awkward bits with frequencies and certain fx, but youv'e got this balanced really well...better than well actually. Good enough for reference pretty much :)

Oh aside from technical mumbo gumbo... the music is not only unique but astounding as well...Lars keep this style up, your psytrance blended with your dark/industrial vibes works really well! (On me ;) ) 5:00 is beautiful, its been a long time since psytrance can make me smile :)

Thank you Trancechick for your support and promotion. I'm really glad to have you here :)

Synogen, thanks. I have been practising a lot ;) .. and before I forget, thanks for the promotional thing. Blows me away! Both thumbs up for this!

SeaWasp: I send you a PM about the collab thing, ok?

I'll be playing a (dark Psy) liveset on triplag radio on saturday 14th, will provide more details later ;)

Thank you Trancechick for your support and promotion. I'm really glad to have you here :)

614016[/snapback]

:D Thank you Lars!

But...... I've been lacking in doing what I said I would for you... and now I have new label contacts to get in touch with. ;)

I'm workin' it for ya!

Synogen, thanks. I have been practising a lot ;) .. and before I forget, thanks for the promotional thing. Blows me away! Both thumbs up for this!

I'll be playing a (dark Psy) liveset on triplag radio on saturday 14th, will provide more details later ;)

614016[/snapback]

Weeeeeeeee................. wicked!!

Posted Image

Holy shit, Cybernetika is on here?  :blink:

I came to the right forum! Man, I love your music, keep it up!  :wub:

616093[/snapback]

Yar mate! Lars rocks our braincells to da max!

:D

Synogen, I have your Beatbiz site in my favs. I must compliment you & Psyrius for creating such outstanding, uplifting & energetic funky Goa style music!

I read also you have no label? WTF?

:huh:

Both you & Cybernetika should have labels just begging for your tracks!

I would think anyway...

;)

Synogen, I have your Beatbiz site in my favs. I must compliment you & Psyrius for creating such outstanding, uplifting & energetic funky Goa style music!

I read also you have no label? WTF?

I have a track I've done under the Aerosis project (Contorsion) that will be on Suntrip's next compilation which should be ready towards the end of the year. A brand new sound of goa, it should be nothing short of amazing ;) I've had great feedback from those who've heard it so far. We (myself + Tempestuous, the best person I've ever made music with) are not "signed" or anything, the talks were for that track only, ...perhaps...until the Aerosis promo album is ready :)

As for the uplifting and funky..which do you have in mind? ;) Mindcrawlers is largely expiramental work, each track has been different from the last - we have just been searching for unique sounds. I'm not sure if there will be more Mindcrawlers anytime soon, it will depend on whether Psyrius is interested in producing again and whether I get tired of the goa I've been trying 2 years to come up with. I'm glad people actually listen to my music to be honest. Such an unpopular genre of music we've chosen to love ;)

but this thread is about Cybernetica! so STFU! :ph34r::P;)