Songs

Altered Space

I think you have a really nice style going for you, nice work with some old versions of FL, I think that with some new VST some more experience in composition and mastering, new perc samples, fx and such, you are going to get VERY good I think, this is a very promising start I must say. How old are you? Obviously your musical interpretation is pretty developed. A few times in some of your songs... I hear some inconsistancies in the scale... you go off key. Other than that pretty good work.. just try to change up the melodies a bit more often.

Do you use acid loops.....? Try composing original melodies in FL more often, instead of loops, slowly move away from using loops.

Hi!! I'm 22 but I mixed before.... B) The melodies are made by me, I only use acid to save them with higher quality... Melody from "zezanje" is composed by me.

But these are old projects made in FL3, I use now FL6 studio, and there are some new projects comming. I let u know when they're uploaded..maybe these days...Thanks 4 the support!!! :D