Pleiadians - 7even Sister7

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your explanations are totally silly...and u know it...don be mad with me cause of vimana remix..this is childish ;)

p.s i have paste your previews comments that u have type in russian language..and the guy who translate it from russia said, only someone SICK person can write that type of comments.. (that was exactly his comment) :rolleyes:

as for the trivia...no one can beat my kingdom  B)

626363[/snapback]

lol, dude, what explanations? and what about vimana remix, im not mad at you about it, you didnt make that track, nor you are able to do any harm to someone by owning mp3 remix of it :D

1)vimana unreleased mix 2)killer joke-crop circles 3) lunar civilisation (retry mix)

4)different species-crop circles (retry) and 5) time dilation remix ...dedicated to reger with "love"  B)

626366[/snapback]

thats so childish, ill get those tracks anyway, the only thing is - i wonder how such malaka like you could get those remixes, no idea :rolleyes::P

for the people who are looking for the goa sound , get the new suntrip compilation and  pyramidal transcendence from metapsychic records. there´s always music for everyone.

626368[/snapback]

will check your netrelease for sure :)

I've also talked to a friend and he said some's a pussy.

626384[/snapback]

we have common friend then :D

rezwalker, dont be such a cunt, were kidding but for some unknown reason your taking this way too serious ;)

Guest Rezwalker

the only thing is - i wonder how such malaka like you could get those remixes, no idea :rolleyes:  :P

626390[/snapback]

haha...well its obvious who is finally malaka and who is smart then!

if u are not malaka just find those tracks and stop crying on your posts :D

p.s because that situation makes me sick..i mean when i try to make some fun and some idiots turns that into fight..say hello amphiton+reger to my ignore list from now and then..every post of u will be invisible from now B)

haha...well its obvious who is finally malaka and who is smart then!

if u are not malaka just find those tracks and stop crying on your posts :D

p.s because that situation makes me sick..i mean when i try to make some fun and some idiots turns that into fight..say hello amphiton+reger to my ignore list from now and then..every post of u will be invisible from now  B)

626391[/snapback]

Posted Image

Posted Image

626394[/snapback]

yeah, i mean, that guy uses extremely rude sworn language in his jokes and then all of a sudden gets offended when he receives exactly the same jokes :blink:

JOKES!

whatever, another example of psy-shantier than thou-emo kid.

Guest Rezwalker

@ reger (posted 2nd time cause i have no c comments from u) "i have paste your previews comments that u have type in russian language..and the guy who translate it from russia said, only someone SICK person can write that type of comments.. (that was exactly his comment) :rolleyes:

bye bye B)

Everyone cheer up and see BORAT. It looks funny and offensive as hell. :D :D :)

@ reger (posted 2nd time cause i have no c comments from u) "i have paste your previews comments that u have type in russian language..and the guy who translate it from russia said, only someone SICK person can write that type of comments.. (that was exactly his comment) :rolleyes:

bye bye  B)

626407[/snapback]

all opinions are subjective. do i care how some average Ivan perceived and translated/interpret my message? fuck no :rolleyes:

youre such a child rezwalker :) .

"bye bye B) " - :lol:, wtf?

Everyone cheer up and see BORAT. It looks funny and offensive as hell. :D :D :)

626501[/snapback]

is borat movie released allready worldwide or what :o ?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

is borat movie released allready worldwide or what  :o ?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

626902[/snapback]

It comes out Nov 3rd nationwide in the US. From there it will expand overseas. BORAT is HUGE. The film had advanced screenings and the results were superb, and I do mean, SUPERB (!!!)

Link to RT review database here:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/borat/

It comes out No. 3rd nationwide in the US. From there it will expand overseas. BORAT is HUGE. The film had advanced screenings and the results were superb, and I do mean, SUPERB (!!!)

Link to RT review database here:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/borat/

626946[/snapback]

Ive heard it is excellent. I love Borat.

626947[/snapback]

Me too. :D

This film will be extremely funny and offensive as hell. Can't wait!! :)

626949[/snapback]

:lol:

well, me too, but, it might fail my expectations, ive seen trailer, and i did not like that part where that guy panicked and ran away from borat, it looked like it was an actor, dont know the context why he ran away, but i certainly wouldnt enjoy borats movie full of pre-made episodes with hidden actors ;).

borat is master of freestyle, master of mis-interpretations, so should it stay <_<

626947[/snapback]

626949[/snapback]

if you havent, you should check on youtube video from borats movie screening at toronto international film festival, screening went wrong when projector broke, so borat came to audience and saved the situation :lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5GFwpNdKMVY

its funny, but the end [last 2 minutes] is devastating!!!!!!111111

Looks like PSYSHOP doesn't have Pleiadians - 7seven Sister7. :oB)

YES!!!!!

That's KARMA. At least someone's boycotting this album. I'm j/k!!

http://217.160.136.176/cgi-bin/search.cgi

if you havent, you should check on youtube video from borats movie screening at toronto international film festival, screening went wrong when projector broke, so borat came to audience and saved the situation :lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5GFwpNdKMVY

its funny, but the end [last 2 minutes] is devastating!!!!!!111111

627706[/snapback]

Ha. Yes I read about this on yahoo movies but never saw the clip. Thanks for posting Reger. :)