Pleiadians - 7even Sister7

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there-is Transwave comming out with a new album I hear?

622908[/snapback]

Don't expect anything good from that album, watch their new material here: http://www.chaishop.com/realaudio/video/om...14/pttv14-2.mov

A heavily destroyed/remixed Land of Freedom and lame Depeche Mode samples. Only their best of (Backfire) is worth waiting for.

Gratzi- Thanks for the link. Another one bites the dust I guess.

Don't expect anything good from that album, watch their new material here: http://www.chaishop.com/realaudio/video/om...14/pttv14-2.mov

A heavily destroyed/remixed Land of Freedom and lame Depeche Mode samples. Only their best of (Backfire) is worth waiting for.

622926[/snapback]

R.I.P. ETNICA/PLEIADIANS. :ph34r:

622159[/snapback]

R.I.P.

622163[/snapback]

Far as I'm concerned they died once when their group split around 2000. Half a group does not a whole group.

I suppose it's officially confirmed... all speculation can be finally put to sleep, most likely forever.

R.I.P.

rezwalker, read this:

ti pizda rvanaja, ti kogda u menja sosatj budesh vozmi poglubzhe moi chlen v svoju glotku, shtob ja tvoji glandi pochustvoval B)

gavnjuk, davai mne remiks vimani, hui morzhovij!

edit: a ti, amphitamin herov, nehuj tut vijabivatsa svoej kirilicoi, scha pastj porvu, margali vikolju i keyboard tebe v zhopu zasunu tak 4to do gland doidjot B)!

edit2: 4 days B)

Guest Rezwalker

rezwalker, read this:

ti pizda rvanaja, ti kogda u menja sosatj budesh vozmi poglubzhe moi chlen v svoju glotku, shtob ja tvoji glandi pochustvoval  B)

gavnjuk, davai mne remiks vimani, hui morzhovij!

edit: a ti, amphitamin herov, nehuj tut vijabivatsa svoej kirilicoi, scha pastj porvu, margali vikolju i keyboard tebe v zhopu zasunu tak 4to do gland doidjot B)!

edit2: 4 days B)

626111[/snapback]

no idea what this means..but for sure its bad (like u) :P

p.s "remiks vimani"= something about Vimana? :P

Guest Rezwalker

amphiton...look i have russian friends and i can translate all yr bad words...well stop bother me idiot ok? i have start to make fun with reger and thats it..no one calls u here to bother us..u sick pizda.

im sure some other people will enjoy this but for the goa pleiadians fans better forget it totally. anyway rip the old and let the new ones come out.

626145[/snapback]

yeah, rip the good old one under the table, so no one notices where the smell comes from!

no idea what this means..but for sure its bad (like u)  :P

p.s "remiks vimani"= something about Vimana?  :P

626271[/snapback]

yeah, vimana remix B)

:o

626274[/snapback]

you wish :rolleyes:

Самсинг ебаут ёр факт ап есс.

626276[/snapback]

hehe, its sure has something about his fucked up arse :ph34r:

Zavali, goven.

626296[/snapback]

what was goven?

amphiton...look i have russian friends and i can translate all yr bad words...well stop bother me idiot ok? i have start to make fun with reger and thats it..no one calls u here to bother us..u sick pizda.

626330[/snapback]

rezwalker, look, dont be such a wuss, he was playing along, and all you do is start to whine and complain about nothing, wtf, did someone took your place in trivia and youre not number one over psyside anymore :rolleyes: ?

there there...

jaico rvanoje

anyhow, have no expectations about this album, dont find starbase eleven that good either, except one part in that sample where you can clearly hear etnicas oldschool goa sound, but the rest of that track is simpler than that part, anyhow, im waiting for higher quality mp3 available, 96kbps is not enough for me :)

Guest Rezwalker

@ reger "i have paste your previews comments that u have type in russian language..and the guy who translate it from russia said, only someone SICK person can write that type of comments.. (that was exactly his comment) :rolleyes:

Guest Rezwalker

1)vimana unreleased mix 2)killer joke-crop circles 3) lunar civilisation (retry mix)

4)different species-crop circles (retry) and 5) time dilation remix ...dedicated to reger with "love" B)

Guest Rezwalker

for the people who are looking for the goa sound , get the new suntrip compilation and  pyramidal transcendence from metapsychic records. there´s always music for everyone.

626368[/snapback]

plus the new RA album some months l8r! b00m :D