Synsun

Agneton

Always in search of Oldschool Goa Trance, I recently discovered the fact that Synsun used to produce Oldschool Goa and that they made 4 promo albums before bringing us their first official album, Symphonic Adventures (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SynSUN).

Last days I tried to get my hands on this promo albums by searching on P2P clients, but without succes...

My question to you all: is their any possibility of hearing their Oldschool tracks? I mean, these were promo albums and I suppose it wouldn't harm the artists if we had the chance to download/hear them online...

Thanks for all information concerning this question :)

• Like 1

I have them.

I remenber they were selling their older stuff õn their old site. Don't remenber prices but you would get a couple of cds with all their stuff in mp3. Try contacting them, they'll help you for sure. :)

Please tell me (us) if you are able to buy some old promos by them. I'd definitely would like to pay the artists to get those promos...

Please tell me (us) if you are able to buy some old promos by them. I'd definitely would like to pay the artists to get those promos...

609668[/snapback]

No, not directly from them. Bought them from mp3.com (wich is gone now). They had their tracks there and the 4 albuns for selling.